Points Still Vanishing

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Points Still Vanishing

Postby 5Cats » 09 Apr 2015, 15:25

Hi again!

My 200 Platoon points from yesterday (April 8) are gone.

I only had 1900 points at the end of the Platoon week, and thus got 171 gold, not 6500 (apx) points with all those that vanished for gold + pack.

Off to a poor start if the points are still disappearing.

I did read that you guys are busy fixing this and other issues! So carry on!

EDIT: At least the PvP points seem to work today! 8 wins have recorded properly so far. :D

Did my 200 lost points come back? I seem to suddenly have 200 more? Or I've mis-counted my PvP wins? 5:00pm Central time. Losing track of wins is entirely possible...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Points Still Vanishing

Postby nAFAI » 10 Apr 2015, 09:38

Hey 5Cats,

Can you monitore this (like you are already doing) during this week, we implemented what we thought it was the fix, but it can definetly still be around (bugs sux) so any additional info you can provide will help us a lot.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Bsdomingues » 10 Apr 2015, 22:06

Hey my points are also not ok..they've been reseting down to 0 on the last 2 days!
Bsdomingues
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby wolf » 10 Apr 2015, 22:13

Hey,

My points reseted too today. :-(
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby joaotuga » 11 Apr 2015, 15:31

Hi.
All my platoon points disappeared twice in 2 days. First i had 3000 points and now theyre gone, and now in this last two days i made around 1500 points and they are now gone again. Even in the platoon information chat it shows all my pvp wins but the points were lost. The points i got now are only the ones i did this morning. Please fix this. My platoon(reservoir dogs) are losing my points and so do i for the gold prize... Just check that out please and fix it.
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby wolf » 11 Apr 2015, 17:43

My global points reseted aswell putting our platoon back to rank3. Every time I log into the game my poibts reset now.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Toyyon » 11 Apr 2015, 18:01

My points are gone too again
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby joaotuga » 11 Apr 2015, 20:01

My points are lost again since my last report 4 hours ago. Omg
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 12 Apr 2015, 16:09

And: GONE!
4700 points, there Saturday evening, gone Sunday morning.
*sigh*

Not happy...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 13 Apr 2015, 10:09

Whatever you are doing to fix this is backfiring BAD...

I lost ALL my points at least two times (Friday and Sunday)...from 2000 or so to ZERO...TWICE!
At least 2 other platoon members have the same issue. I guess other platoons are having issues also.
My total didnt change (i hope) and some other platoon members seem to be immune...

I am using Android...i NEVER played on facebook during the weekend...

Extra Info:
App sometimes "lost" facebook connection on login (not at the same time when points were zeroed). When i say "lost" i mean that the "Connect" button appears (it works ok...but appears a lot more than before)
I also seem to have more difficulty logging in...sometimes app doesnt "recognizes" internet connection as the "web" icon is red...restarting solves it.
The facebook and login issues are irrelevant...but as they are "new" i am mentioning them as it may HELP...otherwise i would not even say it.

Other thing...sometime in the weekend our platoon moved from 2nd to 3rd overall...with the platoon that is now second having very low PRESENT activity...
Wolf (which is probably the most active platoon member) was zero in week and 1400 TOTAL...which is nonsense and may have caused the issue i mention on the previous phrase! (not sure...i dont keep track that closely)
Both me and wolf were working OK on the previous week...but other member had issues...

This makes platoons VERY ANNOYING (i dont play PVE now...and less PVP as the platoon motivation is gone)...you wont lose me as a player...i am stubborn...others may be less so...

P.S. At least PVP ranking is working fine now :)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Next

Return to Technical Support