New phone... All progress lost ??

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

New phone... All progress lost ??

Postby Insustancial » 07 Apr 2015, 13:13

Hi, I have a problem, maybe you can help me.

Got and iphone that broke down when trying to updating it to ios 8.2
Now i got another new one, and when I have downloaded the game again I have realized that I have lots all my progress.
I got a lot of good cards, And scored to mission level 144 ... And the game now tells me that I have to start again from level 0.
Dont really know what is my user name... I tried long time ago to change my user name to "Insustancial", but can remember if finally did, because the game allways returned my and error when trying.

The email account I always use is "insustancial@hotmail.com" ... Maybe you can help my recovering my lost account, in order I can continue playing at the same old level ??

I will be waiting for the aswer ... Thank you very much.

And keep on going with the same good level of the game... Itwaas one of my fixed in the old Iphone.
Insustancial
Private
Private

Re: New phone... All progress lost ??

Postby nAFAI » 07 Apr 2015, 13:36

Hey!

Did you managed to use the Facebook Connect feature on your old mobile? if so it should be able to restore your previous progress. Also, do you have access to your old mobile? that could also help us find your old profile.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Insustancial » 07 Apr 2015, 14:08

Tried to connect to facebook ... (As "alphonse hercules bundy") but it seems that it is the first time I do , maybe never connected with the old iphone.

On the other hand, the old iphone it is not accesible... I am not able to use it anymore... The iphone asked me to use itunes in order to update to Ios 8.2 in it... And in the middle of the process it restars over and over... Tried to update and restore options and didn't work... Dont think will ever been able to use the old iphone anymore.

As have said... The only information i can tell you is that i allways use the same email for registering in the games "Insustancial@hotmail.com" and that i tried to change my user name in the game to "Insustancial"... My game center account mail is "txeme2000@hotmail.com"

If need another information, let me know.

Thanks
Insustancial
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 07 Apr 2015, 16:18

Hey Insustancial,

Thanks for the detailed info, I'm afraid that if you did not connected your old mobile to facebook then your profile is only saved to your device only, as we do not run gamecenter connections. Did you made any purchase in the game? maybe this way I'm able to find your previous profile and help you with this. If so could you send the receipts to us at info@frozenshard.com?

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Insustancial » 07 Apr 2015, 17:36

No, i didn't made any purchase in the game... I like going step by step, it is more difficult playing this way, and I like the difficult games like yours.

Thanks for trying... I supposed I am going to have to start again from the begining... Never mind, lets start the fight.

See you in the game.
Insustancial
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 08 Apr 2015, 09:22

Hey there,

Sorry to hear that we cannot do much to help you, but glad you are up for the challenge, in case you want to save your profile permanently I would recommend you to use the facebook connect feature so that way you will be able to have your profile in multiple devices.

Cheers and see you ingame!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support