Platoon points disappeared

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Platoon points disappeared

Postby Toyyon » 29 Mar 2015, 09:02

Hi guys ,

my platoon Points have been reset to Zero.
Yesterday evening I had between 12k and 13k Points and my platoon(Hawks of Havoc) was Close behind the platoon Imperal Navy.
Could you guys please take a look at it ? :)
No Need to hurry too much thoo , I'm just concerned of not getting the appropiate amount of Gold for the Points when the platoon week ends in 3 days^^
Only important thing to know for me would be if I can keep on playing and gain platoon Points now or if this could overwrite my Points in your internal storage/backup System. So I stop playing till I hear from you to be safe^^

Another minor issue I have is that I am not able to kick a certain platoon member.
My officer also isn't able to do that.
The member is listed at the bottom of the member list and when I click at his name the context menu doesnt even show up.

First post from me in this Forum , so I also want to say that you guys have created a great game and I really like how actively you guys keep working on it and provide us with updates.

Cheers,
Toyyon (ig name is also Toyyon)
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Platoon points disappeared

Postby Stone » 30 Mar 2015, 15:26

Hey Toyyon,

We just restored your Platoon points. We believe we found the error, even though it's not crystal clear, but we will submit a new build today with the possible fix. In the meantime you can play normally.

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Toyyon » 30 Mar 2015, 16:35

Yay , got my Points back ,

Thank you :)
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Toyyon » 31 Mar 2015, 11:39

...aaaand they are gone again :D

could you please restore them again ?

cheers
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Stone » 31 Mar 2015, 17:00

Fixed!

You should have your points back, I've made sure the new build fixes this!

Cheers
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 31 Mar 2015, 18:47

The points vanished for Alchemic, in the Cats Of War platoon. They were there a couple of hours ago! (It's 12:45 Central time)

Not just PvP points, Mission points too. He's on-line (I think) but I thought I'd mention it anyhow...

Squad Leader's duty! Lolz!

EDIT: Also Krigon from our squad? I seem to recall him having a whack of points, not 200... or was that last week? I'm 90% sure he had more than me yesterday...

FURTHER Edit: Well, Krigon lost the 200 he had, so I'm guessing he had a lot more yesterday too.

Strangely? The 'running total' is just fine...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Stone » 01 Apr 2015, 10:27

Hey 5cats, we've restored their points. Anyhow, we are quite a bit worried since we believed the error was fixed in yesterday's build. We will be extra careful in order to finally find the glitch and fix it once in for all.

Cheers.
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 5Cats » 03 Apr 2015, 17:43

My 3200 Platoon Points vanished overnight!
On holiday a weekend, of course...

First time my personal points have gone, is it related to doing lots of PvP? Hummm.
(I think it was 3200, idk for sure... my memory is rotten, lolz! Minimum of 2400, + some PvP wins)

EDIT: And the 350 I got today have vanished too... gosh it's annoying!
Oh well, I know you guys can fix it easily enough! The lost points, and also the problem causing it.

And I played a PvP match (Vic22) and didn't get any Platoon Points... 2:20 PM Central time, April 3. I seem to have gotten Rate points though.

Edit: April 4 (My date here in Central time!) Just won a PvP with Driver407, no points for me. 10:45 pm.

These aren't disconnections, surrenders or strange things, they're both completed games. There was 1 match (or more? I forget if those 3 yesterday against Adolh_Hitler were before or after Vic22) in between where I got proper Platoon points: 2 wins 1 loss.

Down 3950+ so far... I hope my 1150 (1350 see below) don't vanish too. 6000 (6200) looks so much nicer! And is 5% :roll:

Edit Some More: Ok, I won the next one (Driver407 again, poor fellow!) and got both Rate and Platoon points for sure. 11:22 pm. It seems to skip every second match?

April 6 10:35 Central: Won PvP against ToreDeLoro (he surrendered) got the Rate but not the Platoon points. Seems to be following the pattern of every second match...

11:05 Central: Won PvP against Lateralus84 (he disconnected) and got Rate but not Platoon Points, 2nd time in a row today... not a pattern.

11:40 Ok, now I beat WWII_Sria92 (he surrendered) and still got no Platoon points. 3rd one in a row. -600 in the hole... I'll try again when it's fixed. (I lost to Wolf in between)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 06 Apr 2015, 18:40

Just to sum up:

Vanished Friday: 3200
Then Saturday: 350
And missing 5x PvP Victories: 1000 (not against Platoon mates)
Current Platoon Points: 1700

Should be 6250 all total. Thanks!

Edit: I'll update this post with a running "total", until things get restored. It includes registered points and missing PvP points:
6450 (+200 for morning missions)
Last edited by 5Cats on 07 Apr 2015, 18:17, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Toyyon » 07 Apr 2015, 08:33

My points are gone again too :/
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Next

Return to Technical Support