Synchronisation Iphone / Facebook

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Synchronisation Iphone / Facebook

Postby T_e_K » 23 Mar 2015, 18:57

Hello there,

I have a small problem using the game on both my PC and my phone.

On my Iphone 4, the game is running no problem and I unlocked till mission n°45, but when I logged via facebook on my PC tonight I'm stuck with this:

http://postimg.org/image/5jx43uylr/

My progression hasn't been saved, but worse, it seems I can't click on the mission n°43 even if I have completed the 42th :O

username; t_e_k

Thanks in advance for the help, the game is amazing so far :)
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Synchronisation Iphone / Facebook

Postby nAFAI » 24 Mar 2015, 11:23

Hey T_e_K,

I seem to have problems finding your profile, are you sure it is: t_e_k ? in order to verify it you can go to the PvP Screen and click on customize character. Once I can find your profile we will have no problems to update your profile accordingly as it seems your last progress on your mobile wasn't correctly updated in your facebook profile.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby T_e_K » 24 Mar 2015, 11:46

Hello !

I think I figured out my problem: i was playing offline on mobile and didnt reconnect so no saving :)

However, I am facing another strange stuff this morning on my mobile: when I connect, I can see all my progression (lvl50), but everything else has been reseted!

That means the bot tells me to create a deck, that I have enough money to buy a pack (suddenly 1k gold when I had like 100) and all the boosters pack are back to initial state. I still have my cards from campaign but all the others I had from boosters are gone.

And yeah my profile name has been reseted too, so back to default one: fs_daa0vkd4i

Note: Everytime i try again its all reseted again :o

I can't test on Facebook cause I'm at work but there is definitely something weird with mobile here ^^

Thanks !
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 24 Mar 2015, 12:27

Hey T_e_K,

Definetly something happen with your last sync to facebook, we are investigating this thoroughly as we have seen an increase on these issues and something is not working right, please write us an email to info@frozenshard.com and confirm us again your current username (fs_daa0vkd4i seems to have a typo) and we will procede to reimburse your progress from there.

Cheers and apologies for this problems, we are working really hard to get this fixed asap.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby T_e_K » 24 Mar 2015, 12:49

Probably "O" instead of "0" :)

I send an email asap
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby T_e_K » 24 Mar 2015, 18:19

Update: seems its stabilized as I don't see differences between phone and facebook now, and I kept the new cards I unlocked during this time (but still missing the previous)

The counter for unlocking mission 51 keeps reseted though (23h55++ every time I check), so I can't progress :P
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby T_e_K » 30 May 2015, 23:54

Holy shit it happened again !

Not iPhone but using my Android Tab... Same shit:
- got back some gold (suddenly 3500+ gold)
- nickname and stats reset + lost portrait frame
- still have my PVE progress (lvl148, but can't unlock the rewards again)
- lost all cards from boosters: both the ones I bought AND the PVE rewards AND the historical missions rewards AND the platoon rewards, that's a lot of stuff gone with the wind :(

Damn it I don't have anything now really, like 1-2 epic cards left when I had 3-4 legendary and 20+ epics (and I'm not even counting rare + uncommon cards lost by dozens) :/

PS: i was using my tab in an airport with an unstable connexion if this can help.
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby nAFAI » 02 Jun 2015, 09:48

Hey T_e_K,

We got your back, send us an email to info@frozenshard.com, with the username that you are now seeing and your facebook id (link to your profile) we will do the pertinent reimbursement there.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby T_e_K » 02 Jun 2015, 09:53

Mail sent, thanks nAFAI !
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Technical Support