Lost All Cards When Connected To Facebook.

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Lost All Cards When Connected To Facebook.

Postby Murphdogg11 » 26 Feb 2015, 19:32

Hello,

I was finally able to connect to Facebook after several attempts. However, when I logged in, it showed that my level progress was the same (except all stars are currently missing), but when I went to change decks, I noticed all of my cards were gone. It appears that I have (2) accounts now and they didn't merge. I had been playing for sometime with my mobile device (because I wasn't able to connect with Facebook) and had made a lot of progress. I then got the connection to work and it only partially merged. I would love to have all of my cards together in one deck and all of my stars back. Please help me!

Thanks,

- Murph
Murphdogg11
Private
Private

Re: Lost All Cards When Connected To Facebook.

Postby nAFAI » 27 Feb 2015, 11:17

Hey Murphdogg11,

Could you tell me your username before you were connected to Facebook? That way I will be able to check what's causing the issue.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Murphdogg11 » 27 Feb 2015, 19:11

FS_ADJFWGY7

It was the name that was given when I started playing on the mobile app.

Thanks,

- Murph
Murphdogg11
Private
Private

Postby Murphdogg11 » 01 Mar 2015, 02:36

Any fix yet? I'm missing out on my daily rewards and gold. I haven't played yet because I don't want to lose anymore stars or cards. Please help!!!

- Murph
Murphdogg11
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 01 Mar 2015, 23:19

Hello Murph,

Thanks for your ID, could you try to uninstall the game completly and then try again? don't worry about losing your progress as we have track of your profile. We have seen this problems with facebook usually got fix by itself once you uninstall and reinstall the game.

You can always send me a private message or a mail to info@frozenshard.com in case you want further information.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby oildrummer » 02 Apr 2015, 00:10

I am also having this problem - my mission progress has been saved but all of my cards have been blown away.My profile has also been renamed to fs_rjiw3nrdw.

I attempted to follow the recommendation to uninstall/reinstall the game, but now it appears that it is no longer available in the app store. I would imagine that the lack of app store availability is temporary. Is there anything I can do in the meantime to get up and playing again on FB?

Thanks!
oildrummer
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 07 Apr 2015, 10:20

Hey oildrummer,

As you point out we had problems with the iOS AppStore and we had to remove the game from there temporally, now it should be back! I will look into your issue today and answer you by mail once we have your profile restored.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby chekka » 07 Apr 2015, 19:25

Hey Team,

unfortunately i`ve "lost" all my cards as well, only the mission progress is still up to date.
I used to play on the Andriod App and FB, hope you can restore my account too, if you need further information let me know.

Thanks in advance!
chekka
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 08 Apr 2015, 09:29

Hey chekka,

When was the last time you played the game? could you write us an email to info@frozenshard.com with all the info you can provide us, old username, current username etc...

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby chekka » 10 Apr 2015, 05:26

Thanks for your feedback, sent all available information to info@frozenshard.com

Regards
chekka
chekka
Private
Private

Next

Return to Technical Support