Play with Facebook Friends

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Play with Facebook Friends

Postby Krusty_Low » 26 Dec 2014, 17:54

Hello,

After checking the forum I can't find any answer so my problems are:
- when I'm playing on a Pc/Android: it's impossible for me to see my Facebook friends players list (I'm alone but my friend can see me)
- on a Pc it's impossible to send a playing request to my friends (the box "defy a facebook friend" doesn't appear on the Pc) but on my Android I can but my friend can't reply the request.
I hope you'll find what is going wrong because I really want to beat my friend ^^

My username ingame is Krusty_Low.
Krusty_Low
Private
Private

Re: Play with Facebook Friends

Postby Krusty_Low » 29 Dec 2014, 02:54

Does is there a Level protection?
Krusty_Low
Private
Private

Postby Stone » 29 Dec 2014, 11:04

Hi there Krusty_Low!

We have been investigating your issue and we can not verify yet what is causing the problem.

First of all, I'd like to let you know that on the PC version (I suppose you mean facebook version) the "Play vs Facebook Friend" button does not appear because of technical reasons mainly, but I'm happy to let you know that such feature is being implemented on our side and should be soon released. Now coming back to your main issue (your friends not receiving your notifications): could you please double check if you allowed all the permissions requested on the Facebook application? You can do that by going on Facebook and editing the permissions of the App (https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications). Once that URL is loaded, find the World War II: TCG icon and make sure that all the permissions are accepted. If that does not work check also your push notifications on your device for World War II: TCG, depending on your Android device the path to the settings may vary, but it should be something similar as going to Settings -> General -> Applications -> World War II: TCG. Once in there you should see a check box stating: "Show Notifications" or similar, please make sure that is enabled too.

Finally, if all this does not work, I'd suggest you uninstall the application from your device and re-install it again from 0. Don't worry about your progress, it will not be lost since you are 100% synced on Facebook.

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Krusty_Low » 02 Jan 2015, 01:11

Thank you a lot ! I'll try your advice !
Krusty_Low
Private
Private

Return to Technical Support