Stars missing since using facebook

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Stars missing since using facebook

Postby Assassin » 20 Nov 2014, 11:50

I am trying to get 3 stars on more levels...as most of us, i guess.

I am having an issue where some levels dont display the stars...and this started only after i made some friends with WW2 TCG players in facebook.
For instance...at this moment i seem to have ZERO stars in levels 120,112, 106 and 104...for no apparent reason.
If i click on the level i see everybody score...and i have ZERO.
And this is obviously impossible.
(This happens ON FACEBOOK...i will test it later on the Android device...i am not near it)

I dont remember how many i had before...i actually think that the three star count is ok, so probabaly i lost nothing...but every star counts right now and i wanted to be sure (and not lose anything) :D

And a question...should i play those levels again?
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: Stars missing since using facebook

Postby nAFAI » 20 Nov 2014, 12:02

Hey Assassin,

This usually happens when you completed a level on a Different Platform in Offline mode and the score did not get updated in your Online Profile, in order to make some verifications, could you please go back to those levels in your Android and click on them (while making sure you are online) and see if you have the scores there? Once you have done that the Online Profile should be updated with those scores, if not let me know what happens and we will try to check it from here.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Stars missing since using facebook

Postby Assassin » 20 Nov 2014, 15:49

Ok...problem solved.

Turned Android device on...opened WW2TCG...the stars were not visible in the map (for the same levels)
Opened the levels...saw the scores (all below 3 stars...yet :) )...Android Device off

All ok in facebook now...the stars are now visible in the map, and the scores are there.

TKS.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to Technical Support