Weird People On PVP

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Weird People On PVP

Postby DaemonSultan » 19 Nov 2014, 09:15

Hello. Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I've been meeting somewhat weird people on PVP these days.
There are people with ID made of random numbers and alphabets(it's default name, yes?), usually they have decks consisted of common and uncommon cards. That's no strange at all, you may understand them as newcomers. But the suspicious point is; that they never promote units. I mean, NEVER. and they do irrational commands. Like concentrate firing on 7/7 tiger when he can promote his nashorn to kill it. So I am wondering if they are kind of bots, but still have weak AI.
Mentioning it again, perhaps I'm overreacting but I've met these people(?) so often these days, and had boring matches.
Can you find whether they are really bots? And if they are, can you take any measures?
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Weird People On PVP

Postby JordanBei » 19 Nov 2014, 10:41

I have faced people like them too.
For example I have a unit on the frontline with sniper and they play a unit with deploy on the attack lane only for to get destroy when they should have put it on support lane. I had one use concentrated fire on my 101st airborne when it still had flag rising.
I sort of think they could be newbies who don't read unit abilities
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 19 Nov 2014, 10:49

Those are most probably new players from Kongregate, and it's most probably that you will encounter a couple more of them once we release the out of Beta from there, since there is still not enough concurrent to do a fair matchmaking it's posible that even if you are at a higher elo you will be paired with them, also bear in mind that browser users cannot read or write messages so it won't be possible to communicate with them.

Nevertheless just to make sure, if you could provide me the username of one of those players I can 100% verify if there is indeed bots in the game.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 19 Nov 2014, 16:12

JordanBei wrote:I have faced people like them too.
For example I have a unit on the frontline with sniper and they play a unit with deploy on the attack lane only for to get destroy when they should have put it on support lane. I had one use concentrated fire on my 101st airborne when it still had flag rising.
I sort of think they could be newbies who don't read unit abilities

I havent seen these lately...but i fought a few earlier...

I always assumed it was players that didn't read the rules or cared enough...played based on attack numbers only...i had a few use attacks or abbilities on 101st...

Thinking back...i might have done the same the first time i saw it... :oops:
(Attack first...read the rules after it fails...)

As a side note...most players that seemed to not understand the rules quitted after two or three turns...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to Technical Support