Machine gun + Confusion

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Machine gun + Confusion

Postby Dugrim » 05 Nov 2014, 03:08

Using Confusion on a unit with machine gun ability, i think that the damage dealt should be doubled (already tried, it doesn't).
Reinforced reduce the damage, so why another ability affecting the damage doesn't work?
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Machine gun + Confusion

Postby Assassin » 05 Nov 2014, 09:57

The first time i used confusion on 1st Marines (4 attack and 5 defense) i was expecting it to disappear (i.e. 8 attack)...but it only did 4.

Now i know how it works...but the description is in fact misleading...a 1st marines attackin does 8 damage...even to another 1st marines.

As usual...i accept both options...just need to know how it works...and must be the same everytime.
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby DaemonSultan » 05 Nov 2014, 11:03

I think the ability needs to be active on confusion. Machine-gun ability is very good(perhaps it's just me because I don't have any), so there should be a risk to play.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 05 Nov 2014, 11:37

Hey guys,

The reason behind this is that machine-gun "activates" only if it's your Attack turn, therefore not applying when casted on the opponents turn. This as you point out is a bit inconsistent with its description and we will figure out something for the next update, either change the ability if possible or adapt the description accordingly.

Thanks for pointing this out!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support