Game Crashed and Counted as Loss

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Game Crashed and Counted as Loss

Postby DaemonSultan » 03 Nov 2014, 19:53

Hello, I was having a match with elemak and the game crashed. I tried to ghost attack the opponent's tiger but the game stopped while my turn timer was still counting. My turn was over automatically and the opponent took his turn normally. however, when my turn began I couldn't do anything and there was nothing but loading image (you know, spinning dots) on the screen.
So I turned off the app and the match counted as a loss.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Game Crashed and Counted as Loss

Postby Assassin » 04 Nov 2014, 10:48

I get some of these sometimes...but to be honest i sometimes also get wins i dont deserve...the opponent disappears and the app gives me the win...

Some of them are app errors for sure...

It used to be one error for each 10 or so games...now i dont see them so much...and i think it balances out...i win and lose about the same...i think...

Of course...ZERO errors would be better :D
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: Game Crashed and Counted as Loss

Postby nAFAI » 04 Nov 2014, 12:06

Hey DaemonSultan,

That definetly is a game crash from your side, reviewing the logs I indeed have seen a Crash Report from your match and will investigate it further to try to find out what caused the issue. Please let us know if you experience the same again, and the much info you can provide (similar to what you already did) the better for us to try to reproduce it.

Thanks for the report!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support