ki-21 and nkvd item dont trigger sometimes

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

ki-21 and nkvd item dont trigger sometimes

Postby wolf » 11 Oct 2014, 00:24

Hi all,

I just had a bug while testing the ki-21 bomber, the bomber ability does not trigger sometimes at end of combat, same for the nkvd item. Not sure if this only happens in split screen mode or also in normal matches.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: ki-21 and nkvd item dont trigger sometimes

Postby nAFAI » 13 Oct 2014, 10:13

Hey wolf,

We will take a look at those cards, could you provide more information on the situations those cards don't work? any extra info will be appreciated!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby wolf » 13 Oct 2014, 12:26

In case of the ki-21 I'm not even sure how it is supposed to work. It triggered once at the end of the enemy turn but most of the time it just does nothing. The nkvd only fails occasionally, I would say in one out of 10 times regardless of game state. I can't give much information, it just sometimes doesn't work on the turn I put the item on a unit.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 15 Oct 2014, 17:48

Hey wolf,

Sorry for not answering before, we indeed spotted an issue with the NKVD item, which we already fixed here and will be fixed on the next Update for you all. As for the Ki Bomber, we did not manage to spot anything strange, bear in mind though that his ability only gets triggered when he enters in combat, usually is as you pointed when defending, since he will not attack Land units.

Let me know if you manage to experience something more concrete with that unit, cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby wolf » 15 Oct 2014, 18:30

Hey,

Hm so the ki-21 actually has to fight the unit to trigger it's ability. I thought it would trigger every time I attack with it and a non-flying unit opposes it.
I had this picture in my mind of a bomber that flies over the enemy unit and drops bombs dealing damage. Thats odd but thanks for the info :-)
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Return to Technical Support