Annoying Game Crash

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Annoying Game Crash

Postby Assassin » 08 Oct 2014, 00:29

I got an annoying crash (bug?) just now... :evil: :evil: :evil:

In the (predictably) last move of A RATHER LONG AND EVEN game my APP minimized by itself (Android)...and on resume it RESTARTED!!!
(I did nothing...i was looking at the screen when it happened)
So i assume i was credited with a loss in the match...

What annoys me is that we were playing a very "neck to neck" game...and the longest that i remember ... AND THE GAME CRASHED ON THE LAST PLAY (or so).

I had about 12 energy and he had about 8...but i had an open line so it was a matter of whatever cards he got...i could lose easily (or not). I guess i will never know :o

It is not the loss...i had many before...i will have more... :mrgreen:
BUT after playing a game for 20 min or more i REALLY WANTED to see who would win...it was very frustating to have the game ended BY A BUG of some sort.

If possible...check what happened...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: Annoying Game Crash

Postby Stone » 08 Oct 2014, 08:44

Hi there Assassin,

Please accept our apologies for such weird bug, we always try to do our best with the memory management but somehow it looks like you experienced an "Out of memory" bug. This happens from time to time to low-performance devices or maybe because you had a few apps running on background and, since the game you were playing was lasting so much, it just run out of memory. I will personally check this issue and will do my best to find the memory leak and fix it for the next build.

If it happens again, please do not hesitate to re-post here, the more information I receive, the easier will be for me to fix it. ;)

Cheers!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 08 Oct 2014, 10:19

Stone wrote:Hi there Assassin,

Please accept our apologies for such weird bug, we always try to do our best with the memory management but somehow it looks like you experienced an "Out of memory" bug. This happens from time to time to low-performance devices or maybe because you had a few apps running on background and, since the game you were playing was lasting so much, it just run out of memory. I will personally check this issue and will do my best to find the memory leak and fix it for the next build.

If it happens again, please do not hesitate to re-post here, the more information I receive, the easier will be for me to fix it. ;)

Cheers!

OK TKS.

I know bugs happen...(i did some programming in college)...i usually just move to the next game...
The problem was the anticipation...i was waiting for what seemed to be the decisive play...tha game was going on for some minutes...and it crashed!!! :o

I guess next time i will close all apps before starting a PVP game...TKS.
Keep up the very good work.

P.S. It isn't possible to know what cards would be draw by my opponent on the last play?...i can guess who would win from that :)
(I don't need it to be offcial...it is for personal knowledge...)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Stone » 08 Oct 2014, 14:01

Hehe, I'm afraid not Assassin,

The Player's hands are randomly rolled at the begining of each player's turn, so it's impossible for us to know which cards were rolled. :cry:

See you around!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support