Raid Rewards 18/11

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Raid Rewards 18/11

Postby dino66 » 19 Nov 2019, 10:26

Hi Devs,
Last week, players in my platoon (La Roja) spent their money for nothing. Is this you want to tell us? This is not serious. We want to give us last week's rewards (from Berlin, Harbour and Overlord raids). We are not guilty that you have issues with your server provider and you have given us the wrong rewards.
Best regards.
dino66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Iluvatar » 19 Nov 2019, 10:40

Very confusing. I don't understand why you would go to the effort of manually giving the wrong rewards early.

I believe players will understand if rewards drop late, but you have to give players the right rewards for the raids they have actually completed. Otherwise what's the point?

I think the right thing to do is revisit this weeks rewards and make sure everybody gets the right ones. Good luck fixing the issues.

Regards,
Ilu
Iluvatar
Private
Private

Postby Ace1 » 19 Nov 2019, 13:57

For Platoon 1836, we finished one more raid this week than last week. So can we please be credited for that raid?
Giving us last weeks reward would short us out of an entire raid.

Thank you
Ace1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Ace1 » 19 Nov 2019, 16:29

Devs, PLEASE consider there are platoons like ours that are still doing raids in hopes of getting the exclusive rewards.

For you guys to NOT give us the correct rewards is very discouraging. This week we are doing Rhine hard for the lend lease Sherman for example... However, if you guys are going to just give us rewards from a past week, should we even waste our time/money doing this??
Ace1
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Miku » 19 Nov 2019, 21:46

Hey guys

You say: "but all Platoons received raid rewards. I understand this is not perfect" etc.

Sorry, your description is as flawed as the situation you are outlining.
Look at my case for instance (Miku, Dawn Star). Two weeks ago despite our best effort we were unable to overcome Barbarossa. However last week we successfully finished Overlord. And, yes, i paid a couple of bucks for it and, yes, first time in this game i came on top of our squad - but that`s not exactly the point, it`s just making me more irritated.
The main point is - we`ve got nothing at all. Because we lost the previous week? Seriously?
It is kinda sad and unfair in itself but your post just adds insult to injury.

Regards,
M.
Miku
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 20 Nov 2019, 08:47

Hello,

We know that was an issue caused by ourselves even we tried our best to rectify the ongoing problem that we have with the servers.

If you've received less rewards or no rewards from the previous week because you completed more raids on that week than the previous one, send an e-mail to support@frozenshard.com with your username, your platoon name and the raids completed. We'll review each case personally and we'll do our best to adjust the rewards (with just one member for platoon is enough).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Dicksharpe » 20 Nov 2019, 10:35

Just to be clear!

I enjoy this game and all its features, and I want it to succeed and grow. And I have tried in my way to encourage new players and growth.

I'am not looking for 'freebies' here, just what was earned!

Of course I appreciate the re issuing of rewards you choose to give as compensation to players, because you are having some issues.

But.....why should we have to email you! I cannot remember how many raids from week to week, or how many extra tickets bought! I do this for fun :lol: this is your business, you have all the records and I see it as your responsibility to get right!

This situation cannot continue! You are running a business! You have set the game up to entice players to spend real money and their even more precious time! but at the moment there is no guarantee that that money or time will be rewarded as it should!

Until your server issues are resolved (please inform us when this is happens) I for one, will not risk my real money for not getting the rewards I have earned!

And I hope for all our sakes that others will not become disheartened and start withholding their time, game cannot afford to lose more players!

Ok rant over!
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby dino66 » 20 Nov 2019, 12:57

Hi Devs,
I agree with Dicksharpe and support him. It cannot continue this way - you give us the rewards of which week you want. What is the point of players spending their money then not giving them the rewards they have won. This way you lose money and players.
Best regards.
dino66
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Pieterr » 20 Nov 2019, 15:47

Hello,

First of all, I’m not looking for freebies as well.
As I recall, we’ve got the loot for our last week’s performances on the raids already at Monday (at 1:00 in the morning). Also you’ve explained that rewards are given manually. Due to troubles on the server.
On top of this you’re busy with the new update. So, it seems you’re probably making a lot of hours.

Then again, the complains made in this post seem as very justified complains to me.

- You’ve provided (manually?) the wrong loot. This is undeniable your mistake. Players expected (as your game promises) the loot for the raids they’ve managed to finish.
- Whatever reasons players have to finish specific raids (and pay extra money for it!) makes them entitled to the loot for these specific raids (just like your game promises).

I don’t know how you’ve come up with the solution where players need to send an email to you to further discuss and investigate this issue (manually again). As I understand this email could lead to providing more (wrong) Barbarossa loot if the complains are justified.

To me, it’s the world upside-down. You (legally) can’t promise players (paying money) specific loot and then provide them with wrong loot. I think you should really consider a proper and decent compensation for your mistake. Having them writing emails to provide more wrong loot doesn’t seem as the answer to this issue to me.

Please, fix this problem.

Waiting for your respond,

Cheers
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 21 Nov 2019, 09:35

Hello,

We ask people to send us the information in a e-mail to easily track the platoons affected and reimburse all of them as soon as possible (also if players can give us more information will reduce the amount of time needed to complete it). Each case entails reviewing all raids completed by the platoon in the last two weeks and and compare rewards to appropriate reimburse the missing rewards.

This process requires a lot of time but we're willing to do it and to keep control and facilitate the process we believe the best way is to contact us via e-mail. I really don't understand the problem to contact us via e-mail but keep in mind that we need a few days to complete all the reimbursements.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support