Warmachine - Report a Bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Warmachine - Report a Bug

Postby mtormo » 30 Jan 2020, 09:24

Hello,

Yes, the issue is not only the description but the effect too.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 1944 » 14 Feb 2020, 10:36

Здравствуйте!

Я думаю не очень правильно, что uss indiana не может повышаться своими картами или попадать под защиту своих карт?! По факту, сейчас это бесполезная карта! Я считаю, что свойства карты должны помогать игроку и создавать трудности для противника, а не для хозяина карты, как Вы считаете?

Благодарю за ответ!
С уважением!
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 17 Feb 2020, 08:58

Hello,

The ability "Unshakable" goes both ways, it makes inmune the card for any ability from the enemy player and yours, this is something intended and makes the card special. While we don't have plans to change the ability, we'll keep en eye on these cards to be sure that they're competitive.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby afturganga » 03 Mar 2020, 17:40

Assassin wrote:Macarthur abbility is glitched...

When it is played it works ok...i cant play an order in the begining of turn.
But as i play (in same turn) sometimes orders become pissible to play...very visible now as red crosses disappear..

If it helps...i think the crosses disappeared after i played diamond komet...not sure what it damaged...

It can Always be triggered (from my side of view) when playing Cards which reduce Action Points for the next unit Card played. When MacArthur lays i can't Play order correctly but when playing for example a Type 97 Chi-Ha or a Type 4 Ka-To which both have Japanese Tank Division MacArthurs Red Cross removes itself and i can Play orders afterwards.

Kind Regards
afturganga
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 04 Mar 2020, 09:19

Hello,

It makes sense exactly what you said because abilities that reduce (free) the action costs can't be stacked, when you play a new free cost ability will remove the previous one (on this case MacArthur's ability).

We're going to discuss exactly how we want to handle this because we're not really happy on how the ability currently works (and the effect).

As I mentioned on a previous post, we have a list of abilities that we're changing/updating/upgrading for the next update and we'll add this one at least on revision.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 16 Mar 2020, 10:39

American Flag still bugged

When played it spends one AP (even if played on a free equi unit). It can be played for free IF IT IS THE LAST CARD played...and you end with -1 AP ;)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 17 Mar 2020, 09:16

Hello,

Thanks for the report, I'll see exactly what's happening so we can fix it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support