Warmachine - Report a Bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Warmachine - Report a Bug

Postby blitz » 25 Oct 2019, 13:14

Hi. I find the 'restore' ability still really weird ('Plan Z' for example). It actually removes the abilities of items which are attached to the unit cards. I think it's a bug.
blitz
Private
Private

Postby Johnwayne » 26 Oct 2019, 07:19

If you add American flag to free equip unit u cannot add a second item and it says -1/3ap
Johnwayne
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 27 Oct 2019, 13:48

Johnwayne wrote:If you add American flag to free equip unit u cannot add a second item and it says -1/3ap

American flag does something odd to APs.

After playing it i cannot play free cards like flag raising...even if both are played for free

(If i play flag raising FIRST it works ok)
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 28 Oct 2019, 09:47

Hello,

Thanks for the report, I'll check the flag item and their behaviour with "free equip", it seems there's something wrong with it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby blitz » 29 Oct 2019, 07:19

Hi. Check if this is a bug please:
I find the 'restore' ability still really weird ('Plan Z' for example). I understand that the 'restore' ability doesn't restore the abilities of items which are attached to my unit cards, but it actually will REMOVE abilities of items even if my cards are not 'spied'.
blitz
Private
Private

Postby mtormo » 29 Oct 2019, 09:05

Hello,

We'll review the "restore" ability too, sorry that I didn't answer that!

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby in-game nick » 30 Oct 2019, 00:37

Order of retaliation not working at all, it consumes action points and does not let use the next friendly order with reduced cost
in-game nick
Private
Private

Postby Dicksharpe » 31 Oct 2019, 09:36

Hi couple of things

Elite Headquarters not working properly, I had a 5/5 unit on the field, placed elite hetzer tier one and used headquarters to fully promote. This in my opinion should have given +2/+2 and +4/+4 to my 5/5 unit already on the field, but it only became a 7/7 unit not 11/11?

Also sturmpanzer factory at tier 2 seems to block a free item equip! I know free equip is only tier 1 btw but played construction materials on a panther which should give me a free item equip, then played boardokanone (can't spell it!) Onto the sturmpanzer factory and it cost me 2 ap!

I'am enjoying playing these new cards and abilities but unless they work as stated players will just avoid them!

Thanks
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Dicksharpe » 31 Oct 2019, 17:58

Another thing

I understand u are looking at the way medical tent works, but I played on my unit that had an item equipped to restore it's health/attack, then realized that it actually took away my items brutality ability!

Surely it should not work like this, in my opinion anyway ;)
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 04 Nov 2019, 10:43

Hello,

Order of retaliation not working at all, it consumes action points and does not let use the next friendly order with reduced cost

Added to the list.

Elite Headquarters not working properly

Fully promote abilities only trigger first promote ability not both and this is intended.

panther which should give me a free item equip, then played boardokanone (can't spell it!) Onto the sturmpanzer factory and it cost me 2 ap!

I've tried myself and the item "production materials" always reduces the cost to 0 of the item, even if the item costs two points.

I understand u are looking at the way medical tent works, but I played on my unit that had an item equipped to restore it's health/attack, then realized that it actually took away my items brutality ability!

We're currently looking at this issue and we'll fix it for the next update.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support