Warmachine - Report a Bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Warmachine - Report a Bug

Postby 1ynx » 10 Nov 2019, 10:37

1. Ability Type 5 Na-To Factory(Armored) - "Japanese Mass Production"just don't work. Cost next japanese unit still same, not 0 cost like must it be.
2. Ability Bombe card Don't work allways correctly. Sometimes give max AP, but don't give same AP. (ex. Start turn ws Bombe I'm have 3/4 AP) What do this bug, i don't know.
- "You are Gangsters?"
- "No. We are russians." (c) ("Brother 2" dir. Balabanov A. 2000)
1ynx
Private
Private

Postby 1ynx » 11 Nov 2019, 12:17

1. Bombe card don't work correctly. Sometimes don't give +1 active AP, just give +1 to max AP http://prntscr.com/pvbxpc.
2. Bug in 112 map of normal camp. Same bug in previous map(111). Ai rigth away put Brandenburger card 2lvl. http://prntscr.com/pvc26n.
3. Bug ws ability Konoe Shidan "Japanese elite infantry". WHen Konoe Shidan upped by ability of another japanese card "1st Yokosuka SNLF", ability don't give +5 to all infanry, how it must be. http://prntscr.com/pvc5ci.
- "You are Gangsters?"
- "No. We are russians." (c) ("Brother 2" dir. Balabanov A. 2000)
1ynx
Private
Private

Postby Dicksharpe » 12 Nov 2019, 10:16

Hi

I know u said you have tried it, but I'm still having the odd issue with "production materials"

Always seems to be when using sturmpanzer factory! Just this morning played Sturm, then materials onto sturm, then tried to equip camo net on another unit and it cost me an ap!

It is strange?

Thanks
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 13 Nov 2019, 09:04

Hello,

1. Ability Type 5 Na-To Factory(Armored) - "Japanese Mass Production"just don't work. Cost next japanese unit still same, not 0 cost like must it be.

Keep in mind that only works for "factory" Japanese cards.

1. Bombe card don't work correctly. Sometimes don't give +1 active AP, just give +1 to max AP http://prntscr.com/pvbxpc.

I've tried myself and it worked fine. Bombe gives you the point in your next turn, so in the turn that activates you will see the (3/4) because the point will be given in your next turn.

2. Bug in 112 map of normal camp. Same bug in previous map(111). Ai rigth away put Brandenburger card 2lvl. http://prntscr.com/pvc26n.

Some levels the opponent has a card directly promoted to tier 2.

3. Bug ws ability Konoe Shidan "Japanese elite infantry". WHen Konoe Shidan upped by ability of another japanese card "1st Yokosuka SNLF", ability don't give +5 to all infanry, how it must be. http://prntscr.com/pvc5ci.

This is a odd, the screenshot doesn't make sense, I've just tried this and it worked find, we'll keep investigating this issue.

Always seems to be when using sturmpanzer factory! Just this morning played Sturm, then materials onto sturm, then tried to equip camo net on another unit and it cost me an ap!

Let's try to find the steps for this issue, do you remember the rarity and the tier of the sturmpanzer? Also did you play first the sturm and then both items in the unit?

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Dicksharpe » 14 Nov 2019, 10:25

Hi

Most of the time it works fine! And I understand that Sturm at tier 2 will cost an ap to equip an item.
Last time it happened I think Sturm T1 was on frontline after playing dia hetzer, then use con materials, then try to equip free mp40 to hetzer, but it cost 1ap.

Other than the fact sturm seems always to be involved I can't work out what the issue might be!

Sorry to keep on about it! but I very much like the idea of con materials, so would like it to work as expected every time.
Dicksharpe
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 18 Nov 2019, 08:45

Hello,

Ok! I'll try to reproduce it myself, hopefully this week we finish everything and we can publish the update next Monday.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby fs_p0s8095tg » 18 Nov 2019, 19:06

Type 99 mine no longer works in Iwo Jima mission. Doesn’t destroy the opposition armour when rank 2 or 3.
fs_p0s8095tg
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 26 Nov 2019, 17:18

fs_p0s8095tg wrote:Type 99 mine no longer works in Iwo Jima mission. Doesn’t destroy the opposition armour when rank 2 or 3.

I actually think Type99 mine is working...it destroys tanks at SAME RANK...at least for me.

TWO ODDITIES:
There are TWO different "4th Fighter Regiment" Diamond for me...one can upgrade other planes, other has spy...is is supposed to be like this?
There is an Uncommon Armadillo Experimental...but as far as i can see it cant be used to craft anything...it is a bit "lost"...no?
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Pieterr » 26 Nov 2019, 17:48

About the 23rd armoured brigade,...

We have a 23rd armoured brigade which is an epic from the "outbreak" expansion.
We have a 23rd armoured brigade which is an expirimental card from the "war-machine" expansion.

Is this intended?
Pieter
Pieterr
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby Iluvatar » 28 Nov 2019, 00:03

Assassin wrote:There is an Uncommon Armadillo Experimental...but as far as i can see it cant be used to craft anything...it is a bit "lost"...no?

I think it makes a card called "Aerodrome Protectors" when paired with Spotlight.

The one experimental card which doesn't have any craft I can see is the Triumph Experimental - possibly because there is already a second Triumph card. I would like to suggest a possibility - there was a famous British WWII motorcycle known as the "Flying Flea". Manufactured by Royal Enfield, not Triumph. There was a (somewhat optimistic!) idea these lightweight bikes could be dropped by parachute in cradles to assist paratroopers. I thought it fit will with the experimental concept!

Experimental Motorbike + Parachute = Flying Flea …

Ilu
Iluvatar
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support