Some strange issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Some strange issues

Postby blitz » 06 May 2019, 12:24

1. The ability 'massive surprise' can reduce health points of a card even when it's protected by 'flag raising'
2. The diamond version of 'prinz Eugen' has ability 'reinforced I' in all 3 ranks.
I don't know if they are bugs or not. They're pretty strange. ;)
blitz
Private
Private

Re: Some strange issues

Postby mtormo » 06 May 2019, 13:22

Hello,

1. This is intended (we didn't change it on this expansion), flag rising only prevents damage or destroying abilities, but abilities that reduce (or increase) a percentage of the stats go through Flag Rising.
2. This is a bug, it'll be fixed on the next build.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 07 May 2019, 11:25

Adding one more not to create a new topic...will create new topic if unanswered (as these are apparently bugs).

2nd Guards Tamanskaya (or something similar) now has TWO diamond versions without apparent reason...none is Battlepass related as far as i can see
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 07 May 2019, 14:53

Hello,

I've reviewed and this card was a tentative version of a new Russian infantry from the Outbreak Expansion (not the 2nd guards "Tamanskaya"). We'll keep the card in game (and craft-able) until we change it to the correct version of the card (with its specific art) in the update that we add new cards. (we did the same when we had two zero's in the past)

We prefer not to remove the card until the card is changed as some players had already the opportunity to craft it and will be unfair for those who don't.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 07 May 2019, 14:57

mtormo wrote:Hello,

I've reviewed and this card was a tentative version of a new Russian infantry from the Outbreak Expansion (not the 2nd guards "Tamanskaya"). We'll keep the card in game (and craft-able) until we change it to the correct version of the card (with its specific art) in the update that we add new cards. (we did the same when we had two zero's in the past)

We prefer not to remove the card until the card is changed as some players had already the opportunity to craft it and will be unfair for those who don't.

Regards,

No issue to me. Both cards seem interesting...just a good idea to make it clear (change art, name or whatever) as players will mistake one for the other when they start appearing...
Also would make clear that you can have BOTH in deck, i assume...

Not urgent as i am assuming nobody will have a Russian Infantry deck with lots of diamonds anytime soon...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby halev » 07 May 2019, 15:10

Assassin wrote:Not urgent as i am assuming nobody will have a Russian Infantry deck with lots of diamonds anytime soon...

I have a lot of diamond versions of Russian infantry :) my deck is mixed infantry with airplanes. By the way, not bad shows itself against JW and Chuck. Victories are not every time, but there is potential.
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 07 May 2019, 15:20

halev wrote:
Assassin wrote:Not urgent as i am assuming nobody will have a Russian Infantry deck with lots of diamonds anytime soon...

I have a lot of diamond versions of Russian infantry :) my deck is mixed infantry with airplanes. By the way, not bad shows itself against JW and Chuck. Victories are not every time, but there is potential.

Cool...i would like to have a good deck of EVERY NATION...but not enough resources...

Don't really recall seeing Russian Diamond Infantry, except for sporadic occurrences...

I guess we all benchmark our decks by how well they work vs chuck and jw ;)

Side note...with so many cards, there can be lots of nation/weapon combos that have potential, but few try to make them...there is also a very good US armor deck...
The issue that could perhpas be looked into is that some of these decks are MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE (in blueprints) to make competitive...there is an imbalance between the effort to make a German Air or a US tank deck...

Not a complaint...just a comment on why so many players avoid using some nations...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby halev » 07 May 2019, 15:54

Assassin wrote:Cool...i would like to have a good deck of EVERY NATION...but not enough resources...

It would be great, but I am also limited in resources, so I have three decks of nations: Russians, Germans and Americans. For variety, enough, but sometimes you want to play and the Japanese and British.
Anyway, now things are much better. When I started to play, everyone chose either the Germans or the British :)
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Technical Support