pvp game stucks

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

pvp game stucks

Postby Raystlin » 18 Apr 2019, 15:31

i'm in a pvp game right now. it's my opponrnts turn, he has one action point left and the game is not going further. he is sending emotes like "good luck" and "thanks" and i send emotes. i can see his emotes and it seems that he can see mine. but the game is just not going on. i don't want to leave and get a lose for no reason. i'm on a winning streak and i don't want to break it.

can you please check it.

ingame-nick: raystlin
my opponents ingame-nick: broni_djob

edit: the game still stucks but it seems that my opponent have left. i dont know what happend. maybe the the game continued for him and he just beats me by having no reaction from my side - but i doubt it. most likely he just closed his client, or used exit option and restarted the game. and perhaps he got a lose count. but however - he is at 6 hp and i am at 70 hp. i have 4 units (3 fully upgraded) and he has only 2 non-upgraded units on the board. that would be really unfair if i get a lose for this game.

i think i'm going to do a screenshot and restart my client too now. i want to continue playing and it seems that devs are done for today.

edit 2: screenshot:

edit 3:
now after i have restarted the game, i see that i took a loss for this game. it was the game 112. had 16 losses before that game and now 17. that feels bad.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: pvp game stucks

Postby Assassin » 18 Apr 2019, 18:31

If you leave or are forced to leave game you will ALWAYS get a loss...

Some bugs will cause BOTH players to lose...others just one...
All are supposed to be rare...

Game has been stable for some...losses due to disconnect are rare and usually due to some network issue on my side (i.e. bad connections).
If you have "odd" losses vs same player you should report them...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Raystlin » 18 Apr 2019, 18:47

i have a solid internet connection and no problems with it. if my loss would have been occurred due to a disconnect - i would say nothing about it.

and like i have written before - the game stucked - me and my opponent were sending emotes to each other for some time - it would have not been possible, if there would have been no connection.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Raystlin » 20 Apr 2019, 01:03

now it happends again, everything like the first time - it starts to be anoying. the time it happend you can see on my post, i wrote this about 1 min later. in case you need to know the nick of the opponent - it was garuka.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Stone » 20 Apr 2019, 19:09

Hi, we are going to investigate this, please kindly bear with us.
Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Raystlin » 28 Apr 2019, 20:59

and now again. when it's most important.

-15 for a lose, and i get only 2-3 for a win. and only 2 days left to get to the top. if that starts to happen more often, i will get no chance. :(

opponent was garuc, or gavuc - i don't remember right. but it was my second lose of the day. first loss was fair. but this game i would have not lost if i would have been able to play.

edit:
maybe it's important. when the game stucked there is a card you can see on the left upper corner (you can see it in the screenshot i made) that seems to be trying to move. every time it stucked it was the same - the was a card trying to move to the board or something. or it's better to say a peace of a card, only the small corner.
Raystlin
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Stone » 29 Apr 2019, 07:32

Thanks for the info Raystlin, in the update coming (hopefully!) this week, this error should not be present anymore, thank you for the heads up though!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support