Battle pass rewards upgrade buged

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Battle pass rewards upgrade buged

Postby czajnik99 » 12 Apr 2019, 18:19

Hi. I 've been trying to upgrade my battle pass all week and I can't. I'm playing TCG by steam and every time I'm clicking the bottom to upgrade battle rewards I'm receiving the same message: purchase cancelled, try again later. I'm having a problem as well in the shop every time I'm clicking on any box, it just start to load and game freeze after a second , need to restart it every single time...;/
czajnik99
Private
Private

Re: Battle pass rewards upgrade buged

Postby Stone » 13 Apr 2019, 09:56

Hi czajnik99,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with some of the purchases. I know you haven't told us your nick name in-game, but I'm assuming who you are by looking for errors on the server. I have also realised you actually got to make some purchases in the past (If you are the player I think you are!). It's quite weird that you are only having issues with that specific purchase, just to make sure, you need to have your in-game overlay enabled setting on Steam's end, do you have that right? Please just double check that just in case and let us know if that was the issue.

If you did have that enabled already, could you please confirm us as of today, that any other purchase works just fine?

Thank you beforehand and again, sorry for the inconveniences this issue may have caused you.

Regards,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby czajnik99 » 13 Apr 2019, 12:17

Hi ,I've just double checked and my in-game overlay enabled setting on Steam its all the time on (there weren't any changes made from previous purchases) , so that's not the reason for errors. No , others purchases don't work as well. As I mentioned before when i clicking on any box in shop window , window starts to load and game actually freeze. Like it actually crashes or something . So every time after I try to buy anything I need to leave the game ,close it remotely and then restart again.
czajnik99
Private
Private

Postby Stone » 13 Apr 2019, 13:49

I see, we are going to investigate this for you. Can you please let us know your in-game nick so we can start?

Thanks
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby czajnik99 » 13 Apr 2019, 16:28

Ok Thanks. It's Czajnik.
czajnik99
Private
Private

Postby Stone » 15 Apr 2019, 07:41

Hi Czajnik,

I have investigated your account for a while and I noticed that you are now actually using a different computer than before, could that be it? We have logs of a Windows 10 machine (which was I suppose when the purchases worked fine) and a Windows 8.1 (flagged as the more recent device used by you on our end), which may or may not be the reason for this errors to happen. Just one quick question, is there any possibility that you try to perform a purchase from a different device so we can discard it's something related to that specific Windows 8.1 pc that you are using? It could have a specific Firewall setup that is blocking the url that the game uses to perform Steam purchases. Also, did you by any chance make a purchase using this setup on a different game? (note that the game has to work the same way, i.e. using overlay pop ups for purchases) If so, did it work?

Thanks for your patience and information you have provided so far,
Regards
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support