14 Waffen SS Grenadier bug

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

14 Waffen SS Grenadier bug

Postby Aine » 12 Feb 2019, 07:38

Seems like playing a free equip after you play the 14 Gren will screw their ability. I played Grenadiers, then MG 42, having one AP left, then I played an INF and I lsot the AP.
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: 14 Waffen SS Grenadier bug

Postby Assassin » 12 Feb 2019, 11:24

Aine wrote:Seems like playing a free equip after you play the 14 Gren will screw their ability. I played Grenadiers, then MG 42, having one AP left, then I played an INF and I lsot the AP.

Free playing of things is a bit unpredictable...not just this case...
I never know if i am going to lose the free play if i play something between the initial card and the "free" card...
Some clarification on this would be nice...as i am not even sure if these are bugs or features...

My question is WHAT will remove the possibility to play an unit/equip for FREE after you play the initial card.
In Aine example...if you play 14 Gren (and get to play a free infantry) what CAN'T YOU PLAY in order not to lose the free play...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 12 Feb 2019, 11:52

Hello,

We're going to check this one (it seems something wrong due to the item has no cost) because it should work the same with all items.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 12 Feb 2019, 19:10

Assasin is roght, this happens more often and it seems like there's no system in this bugs. Sometimes I'm surprised that I can play Panther, Bf 109, Hezter, Horten and the game counts the free APs absolutely correctly. Other times it screws a simple math like in the opening post. Strange...
My guess is that the free MG might have somehow lead to a mistake, but idk...
Aine
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Return to Technical Support