Ability "shock part" does not work correctly

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Ability "shock part" does not work correctly

Postby halev » 29 Aug 2018, 09:55

Equipment of the NKVD sometimes causes damage to the unit on which it is equipped. I played against bot. My first move. I brought out the elite Yak-1, then free the elite Ushakov submarine, then the diamond Vasiliy Zaitsev, and played NKVD equipment for the Ushakov boat free of charge. After the end of my turn, Ushakov's boat received two units of damage.
Also this problem sometimes happens on the diamond Taman division with the same ability. If my memory does not change it happened also on the first moves and the elite rifle Mosin was equipped with a unit. This is not the first time I have written about this. Before that, I pointed to this bug in your e-mail, but nothing has been fixed so far. This interferes with the normal game for the USSR, at least in my deck. Fix it!
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Ability "shock part" does not work correctly

Postby Assassin » 30 Aug 2018, 13:27

Reported this some months ago...but hard to understand when it happens...

It is rare but still happens...

Stopped using shock units and equip...
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 03 Sep 2018, 08:21

Hello,

Thanks for the detailed info, I'll try to reproduce it here to fix it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby halev » 29 Sep 2018, 15:47

You are not repaired this bug. Whole procedure I do not remember, but I brought elite Yak-1, then the Diamond zaitsev with the ability for free take the equipment. Then put on equipment NKVD on Yak-1 and graduated from the course. Followed by Yak received damage. I was unable to lay out the whole screenshot because you have a limit on the embedding 256 КБ. This bug me very sad because I am in PvP mainly play the Soviet deck. Playing with top players each Nuance important! Specifically in this case Yak-1 with NKVD had to destroy the ship the enemy, but this does not happen. This is a match I lost and this error not gives me the rest. Soviet Infantry not the best choice at the moment, but I believe you do its competitive. Very please fix this ability!
Attachments
IMG_20180929_211809.jpg
IMG_20180929_211809.jpg (241.12 KiB) Viewed 2782 times
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 01 Oct 2018, 08:52

Hello,

Thanks for the screenshot, we're working on this issue right now, and we hope that the problem we'll be resolved really soon but we need to wait for the next update.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby halev » 30 Oct 2018, 13:14

New update, old problems! When will you fix this bug! Feeling that you just do not do it! I sent you a screenshot by email.
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 31 Oct 2018, 09:06

Hello,

We did some changes on the last update with abilities that are affected with the "timing" when they're executed. We received a report yesterday that there's still cases where the ability fails to work. We'll review it again, so we can find a "final solution" for this ongoing issue.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby halev » 30 Apr 2019, 17:41

I again encountered this problem in pvp. When will you decide it? This bug prevents play! It seems that this problem only worries me, because there are few players who choose the Soviet deck and this ability.
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby halev » 26 May 2019, 15:46

The ability of the shock part sometimes causes damage to the unit on which the NKVD equipment stands. The problem is not fixed. Screenshot in your email. Fix it finally!
¡No pasarán!
halev
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 27 May 2019, 08:50

Hello,

I'll review your e-mail and I'll try to reproduce it again the issue so we can fix it (we did a small change on the last update that fixed at least one issue with the shock ability).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Next

Return to Technical Support