Gold disappeared

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Gold disappeared

Postby Valsolo » 12 May 2014, 18:12

Hi guys,
yesterday I had over 1000 gold after selling cards (i decided to not spend the gold because I don't need any more of the existing cards). Today when I log in I only have 385. Plz investigate & return to me asap.

Best regards,
//Val
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Gold disappeared

Postby Valsolo » 13 May 2014, 07:48

Hi,
Is any1 looking into this?
Thanks,
//Val
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 13 May 2014, 08:27

Hi Val,

We are currently looking into this, keep you posted as soon as we know something.

Chees!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby nAFAI » 13 May 2014, 08:39

Hey Val,

We have verified the issue and reimbursed your gold back to 1000, it seems there is an issue when Saving/Loading the game using a 3G Connection, we are looking closely into this as it can be very disruptive so we have our server team fully working on that at the moment. For the moment, I will advice you from playing with a 3G connection for the moment as we are looking into this.

Remember to completly reset your app in order to see your gold restored!

Cheers and really sorry for the incoveniences!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Valsolo » 13 May 2014, 08:50

nAFAI wrote:Hey Val,

We have verified the issue and reimbursed your gold back to 1000, it seems there is an issue when Saving/Loading the game using a 3G Connection, we are looking closely into this as it can be very disruptive so we have our server team fully working on that at the moment. For the moment, I will advice you from playing with a 3G connection for the moment as we are looking into this.

Remember to completly reset your app in order to see your gold restored!

Cheers and really sorry for the incoveniences!

Thx,must saw that the gold is back. Now I'm just waiting for you guys to come up with stuff so I can spend it ;)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 13 May 2014, 08:54

I don't know if it was clear before, but what I meant is that I advice you to not play from a 3G connection for the moment, apologies if it sounded the other way around!

We are already working on the Second batch of levels, as soon as Apple release our Update, we will send the next one with the new levels included. Hopefully by earlier next week the new levels will be in the game.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support