Stronghold expansion bugs

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Stronghold expansion bugs

Postby Assassin » 05 Sep 2018, 10:34

mtormo wrote:Also, the "only available" raid Cards such as "Atlantic Wall" are now available for purchase for raid points in the shop.

I hope price isn't prohibitive...but this sounds GREAT!!!

Those cards were simply out of reach...and many seem interesting without being OP
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Danyperconte » 05 Sep 2018, 16:47

Please,

About the raids:

In Atlantic Battle, the damage reduction by level should be 2, 3, 4, 5. I think with this that it would be a hard raid but it would fall into the category of possible.

And I rewrite something that I think is important:

Today I had a conversation with a teammate. It's not the first time they've said something like that, apart from having seen in these months how there are players who leave the game. They are a player profile with 250k-1 M global points, that every day, without failing any, they fulfill the daily tasks...but can spend three weeks without seeing a legendary card. His average is 20-25 k weekly, which in my opinion should be more than enough to see something good. Basically, THE GAME ASKS YOU MORE THAN WHAT IT GIVES YOU. and they propose to leave the game.

For me it would be a great disappointment to lose this teammate as it has happened to me before with other colleagues. I do not know what you think. For this reason I will try to give several suggestions to add to My point of view of the current game.

- Daily reward: Should be extended for 15 days. I should guarantee something good at the end of the series, rewarding perseverance. Still, it's a global measure for all players, not the player profile I've cited above.
- Global points reward: Like Micko asked for 10M, there should be something for the players who work it. This could be the serie: 25k, 50k, 100k, 250k, 500k, 1M, 2,5M, 5M, 10M, 20M...If you realize shark players can hardly benefit from this.
- "Jerarchy" on platoons: I gave a brief idea here, some kind of bonus for certain positions. Precisely, all players can not be treated equally.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1749
- Gift limitation: OMG..I discovered this yesterday when my teammate told me it. It makes sense but ... 5%?? Are you crazy?? It should clearly be half as much. Do not demand a weekly barbarity who plays assiduously for a pack that is probably not good at all.
- Gifts of the platoon leader: I read it in another post, the leader should be able to reward the players in his squad ... perhaps with some restriction. If you have a hard time taking care of the players, others should do it.

Regards
Danyperconte
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby halev » 06 Sep 2018, 07:14

A good idea with increasing days for daily entry into the game. In many games this makes up every day how many there are in a month, that is 30 or 31. And the more often in a month I am in a game the better the reward. For example: 1-6 day gold, 7 day officer set, 8-13 day gold, 14 set of spearer, 15-20 day gold, 21 general set, 22-27 day gold, 28 day set marshal. The point is that for the month of the game I'm guaranteed to get a legendary card, 3 epic and the rest, depending on my luck. Gold can be alternated with blue drawings or points of the watch-store. The number of both must be determined on the principle that the more days a person enters the game, the more rewarding. It's just a sentence without specific calculations, just to show the principle of what I would like to see in the game.
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby halev » 06 Sep 2018, 07:23

Sorry for my mistakes. This is machine translation.
Founder of platoon "PKKA". Nick "maksim".
Sorry for my mistakes, machine translation.
halev
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 06 Sep 2018, 07:36

Hello,

This is not the "only" update of September, we wanted to do more improvements and content but we wanted to address some of the important issues (and raid changes) beforehand.

Thanks all of you for your feedback, we'll take it in consideration as always.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support