Postby mtormo » 04 Jul 2018, 07:54

Thanks for the extra info!
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Kill equipment and artillery

Postby Assassin » 26 Sep 2018, 11:58

mtormo wrote:Hello,

We found a problem with "in combat" abilities (this affected the "kill on combat abilities") that we fixed but as you say there's still a case where killing abilities in combat at not working. We will keep investigating the problem specially with equipped units against multiple opponents.

Regards,

Just to add that i think this is now more consistent...

I actually already plan that if an unit is supported by another unit behind that actually DAMAGES...the unit in front WONT DIE even if the opponent unit is equipped with any ability that should kill the attacking unit...i think i t will happen everytime, at least in raids...

An example to be clear...
I attack with afrikacorps in front (L2) vs Zaitsev also L2...but if i have another afrikacorps BEHIND the first and the one behind is equipped WITH artillery and attacking...Zaitsev will die and not kill anyone.
If the same attack is done with Panther in support (also with artillery) then the forward afrikacorps will die...

IS THIS BY DESIGN...or bug?
10.000 Lemmings can't be wrong...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 27 Sep 2018, 08:34

Hello,

After reviewing it, what happens is that the artillery card (if it can directly kill the "on destroy" unit) kills the opponent won't retaliate with the "on end of combat" abilities. While this is consistent, we believe is really difficult to explain it and we'll try to see if we can figure out a way to make it easier to understand without touching too much the combat system.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 17 Dec 2019, 17:48

Armor Penetration STILL BUGGED...not all the time, not even frequent...but happens still several times.

Last occurrence...today on CITADEL MISSION.
L2 Zaitsev vs L2 PzIII (both Diamond), both on front row...PzIII attacking. PzIII survives...and it shouldnt...

A few days before in PVP vs a bot, Zaitsev also didnt kill something it should have killed...on the immediate next round, between the exact same units, zaitsev kills the enemy. I dont recall the details...was a few days ago...

The issue is more not being sure...it usually works, but sometimes it doesnt and it isnt possible to predict...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 18 Dec 2019, 08:51

Hello,

Since we fixed the issue with the artillery, we've received two other reports like this one but we weren't able to reproduce this issue, it always worked. We'll try again to reproduce it with the step provided here and if it still works fine, we'll try to find a different way to approach this issue.

Thanks for reporting it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 22 Jan 2020, 11:53

Yesterday PVP vs Chuck.

I play Red Devils Diamond and upgrade it to rank 3. NEXT TURN (or so) Chuck deploys Bv222 Diamond rank 2(dont recall if he upgrades or was already upgraded) in front.
I equip attack fukuryu suits to Brit Infantry (normal version).
Bv228 doesnt die.

Game result was the same. But it still happens sometimes...
Assassin
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

Postby mtormo » 23 Jan 2020, 09:17

Hello Assassin,

Thanks for the report, as always I've tried to reproduce the exact same steps but it worked fine every time that I tested it. I'm looking right now at your match with chuck and I'll reproduce the entire match just in case that we missed something such as equipped item or a card position that may caused the problem.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Previous

Return to Technical Support