Life boost not working

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Life boost not working

Postby Valsolo » 08 May 2014, 21:46

At 22:44 CET I purchased a boost of lives (7). The payment went through, but the life's didn't show up...
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Life boost not working

Postby Valsolo » 08 May 2014, 22:10

It happened a few days ago (actually twice) but I didn't bother to report it. At that time I wasn't so familiar with the game and thought that maybe I had done something wrong. I now see that it was so,e kind of bug as we'll then.
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 09 May 2014, 10:29

Hey Val,

You mean the boost that refill your lifes once you are out of them, right? We will have a look at this today, if it happens again, please let us know and we will refill your lifes while we fix this issue.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

PS: I'm going to create a Tech Support subforum so we can track better the bug issues and reimburses!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Valsolo » 09 May 2014, 11:30

nAFAI wrote:Hey Val,

You mean the boost that refill your lifes once you are out of them, right? We will have a look at this today, if it happens again, please let us know and we will refill your lifes while we fix this issue.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

PS: I'm going to create a Tech Support subforum so we can track better the bug issues and reimburses!

Yes, the option you get to fill up your lives when they've finished. In Sweden the price is 7 Swedish crowns. No big deal, but very irritating when your fighting on level 99 :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby nAFAI » 09 May 2014, 11:45

Roger, Val!

Thanks a lot for the info, we are going to take a deep look at this today, if it happens again let us know and we will perform the refill from here.

Cheers and congrats on completing all the levels!! We are working on the next two campaigns already!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support