Weird gamecrash on the iPad

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Weird gamecrash on the iPad

Postby Valsolo » 08 May 2014, 21:16

One minute ago something very strange happened. While playing level 99 for the n'th time I switched from the game to my messages app on my iPad in order to check an SMS. When I wanted return the game hung & rebooted. I there by lost my last life.

Earlier today the app also rebooted & the last changes that were saved to one of my decks disappeared.

But I understand that the game is not 100% mature yet.
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Weird gamecrash on the iPad

Postby Stone » 09 May 2014, 10:06

Hi Valsolo!

Christian from FrozenShard here! First of all let me tell you how grateful we are knowing how much you love the game! We are working 150% to build a better game for you guys!

Secondly, about the crash you had checking your sms on your Apple device. It isn't really a crash, I'm sure you came back and the 'FrozenShard's blue splash screen popped up, right? That happens when an iOS application runs out memory. In your case, when you moved the application to the background and checked you sms the application moved to an "I'm available to be Killed if you need some memory" limbo. What I'm trying to say here is that iOS is allowed to kill an application that is consuming memory and it's in background if the user (you) tries to open another application that requires some of that memory. So I'm afraid this may happen from time to time if you have a few apps opened at some point :(

That would be it!. Should you have any more questions just ask here and we'll get to you as quick as always!

See you on the battlefields Valsolo!
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Weird gamecrash on the iPad

Postby Valsolo » 09 May 2014, 11:33

Hi Christian!
I understand. Thanks for your great support. Looking forward to new levels (just finished lev 100) :)

Visca Barça!
//Val
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Technical Support