"Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

"Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby Valsolo » 04 May 2014, 10:44

Hi guys,
My user is valsolo@gmail.com. When using my iPad mini this (see subject) has happened 3 times to me so far. Every time I loose all my configured decks (all 5). Really irritating. Otherwise I love the game (and you guys can see that by the amount of money I've spent) 8-)

Regards,
//val
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
User avatar
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 08:21
Location: Kingdom of Sweden

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby nAFAI » 05 May 2014, 13:15

Hey Val,

We are working on a fix for this problem! Definetly losing 5 deck configurations must be a pain in the ***! Good news is we have spotted the issue so it should be fixed in the next update!

Thanks for your support!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby nAFAI » 05 May 2014, 14:38

Hey Val,

Going back again to the problem of losing your decks, Do you miss all the content of the decks? I mean are the decks showing empty? or it's just the name that is missing?

Also about the Offline Reset, can you answer a couple of question for me: Do you use the same device to access to different Facebook accounts (even if it's not to login on the game, just to check facebook) and how many Devices are you using with Facebook Connect?

Thanks a ton for all your help!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby Valsolo » 05 May 2014, 16:16

nAFAI wrote:Hey Val,

Going back again to the problem of losing your decks, Do you miss all the content of the decks? I mean are the decks showing empty? or it's just the name that is missing?

Hi,
All deck names disappear & only dec1 & 2 are available. I am "forced" to buy the deckslots (3, 4, 5) again. Though after submitting my appleID pwd the game responds that I already payed for it so I am not charged.

nAFAI wrote:Also about the Offline Reset, can you answer a couple of question for me: Do you use the same device to access to different Facebook accounts (even if it's not to login on the game, just to check facebook) and how many Devices are you using with Facebook Connect?


Nope. I have several devices, but I always connect to the same account. I have 2 devices (one iPad 2 & one iPad Air mini) which I've installed WW2TCG on. Though after experiencing this issue a few times I've stopped using the iPad & now only use the mini to play on.
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
User avatar
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 08:21
Location: Kingdom of Sweden

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby nAFAI » 05 May 2014, 18:53

Roger that Val!

We are working on a fix that will mantain the Deck names after a reconnect. Once you get the deckslots back. Are their empty or they still have the content from before? Is the same happening for Decks 1 & 2 (they only loose the name?

The Offline reset message that you are getting, appears since you can only be connected from one device at the same time, that's the reason why when you switch devices you get that message, this is intended for security reasons but we are working on making the transition between devices as smooth as possible.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby Valsolo » 06 May 2014, 07:38

nAFAI wrote:Roger that Val!

We are working on a fix that will mantain the Deck names after a reconnect. Once you get the deckslots back. Are their empty or they still have the content from before? Is the same happening for Decks 1 & 2 (they only loose the name?

The Offline reset message that you are getting, appears since you can only be connected from one device at the same time, that's the reason why when you switch devices you get that message, this is intended for security reasons but we are working on making the transition between devices as smooth as possible.


Hi,
Good that you are trying. But the last time it happened, it was when i already was playing on one device exclusively. So IMHO it must have to do with the connection device/FaceBook & how the permissions affect the devices.

Regarding the content of the unnamed decks 1 & 2. It's hard to say, because I do many changes and don't remember which was the last. Though I can tell you that the decks are NOT empty. Even after I'm forced to re-purchase decks 3-5 they aren't empty.
Missing just 1 little card.... Type 4 rocket launcher.... Any one up 4 a trade :)
User avatar
Valsolo
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 108
Joined: 29 Apr 2014, 08:21
Location: Kingdom of Sweden

Re: "Not this devices normal user - offline reset"

Postby nAFAI » 06 May 2014, 15:20

Alright!

Thanks a lot for the info Val! In the next update we will do a fix to sort your decks properly after a facebook reconnect it will also save your deck names online so they should be now permanent.

We will also have an eye on the connectivity issue, it's normal that if you lose connection at some point and log into the game it will try to load the offline user of the device and then when you log back into facebook the user offline error appears, nevertheless we will try to figure something out so that transition goes more smoothly!

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17


Return to Technical Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron