Not getting IAP, but being charged!!!

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Not getting IAP, but being charged!!!

Postby Thomasew » 01 May 2014, 08:42

Hi,

Just started playing the game today. :)

I tried to purchase the Officer Pack for $1.99 ..

I was prompted to login to my Apple account .. as per normal.

I got a message in the game that .. 'Purchase cancelled .. try again later'

I tried 3 more times, .. with the same result.

On the 5th attempt, .. I was informed, .. suddenly, .. that I had insufficient credit.

When I checked my available credit (it was $8.57 before I started the game) via the iTunes store, it now reflects only $0.61 .. and shows 4 purchases at $1.99 to seller 'Frozenshard SL' with an item referred to as .. 'Sobre De Oficial'.

So, I have been charged for 4 Officer's Packs .. but, they do not appear in game.

How can I get my Packs?

Thanks and Regards
Tom
He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win
Thomasew
Private
Private

Re: Not getting IAP, but being charged!!!

Postby nAFAI » 02 May 2014, 11:48

Hey Thomasew,

Your issue was solved by email, remember if something goes wrong with the purchases you can always contact us in this email address: info@frozenshard.com

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby The-Shootist » 06 May 2014, 21:03

I also tried to buy stuff and it said it did not go through. The Items were Sobre Aleman for 3.99 Sobre de Fortuna 2.99 and Sobre de General 4.99 I was charged for them but did not receive them. Please help in getting the stuff I paid for thanks. The game is fun. I tried to use your info site but it would not let me.
The-Shootist
Private
Private

Postby nAFAI » 07 May 2014, 08:52

Hello The-Shootist,

Sorry you have experienced this issue with your transactions, we have notified Apple about these specific issues with the game transactions and it should be fixed for the next update.

For the moment in order to reimburse you your Card Packs, we will need you to provide us with your User Name, you can find your Username in the PvP Screen and then clicking on the Customize button, please provide us the Name that is showing there in order to track your purchases and be able to reimburse your Packs.

If you want you can send this info to: info@frozenshard.com and we will answer you there right away!

Again sorry for the inconveniences! We understand having problems with the IAP in a game is quite an annoying thing to experience!

All the best,
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to Technical Support