Glitch discounting gold for packs

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Glitch discounting gold for packs

Postby DannShunyata » 11 Feb 2018, 12:49

Dear, front line soldiers.

I wasn't going to comment anything but its the second time it happened so...

Two days ago I had 319 gold and went to the store to trade it for a enlisted pack (250), I've clicked twice on the purchase button, there were still 315 gold showing and a message appeared saying that there wasn't enough gold. After app restart there was only 69 gold left and no cards were added on the main deck.

The first time was this happened was probably more than a month ago trying to purchase a general pack. My impression is that this glitch happens in connection with our local internet signal instabilities that we experience here in Brazil. This might also happen in other countries with the same internet providing "qualities."

I hope you guys can check that using my username, the days I've logged and my interactions with the shop and confirm what I've just reported.

NOTE: I did some purchases using money and never had any problems with. The problems that happened was only with gold acquired through playing.

Thanks in advance for your attention and congrats for all your team for giving us a GREAT TCG playing experience!

DANN SHUNYATA
DannShunyata
Private
Private

Re: Glitch discounting gold for packs

Postby mtormo » 12 Feb 2018, 10:14

Hello,

I've checked the 9th of February and I've checked all your purchased packs that day and you received all of them. Could you confirm me that this happened on the 9th February?

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Re: Glitch discounting gold for packs

Postby DannShunyata » 13 Feb 2018, 18:51

Thanks for your prompt reply!

I'm not sure. It was between 7 and 9th.
But note that it was not a purchase using USD, it was gold earned playing.

Anyways, as soon as I perceive any instabilities in our internet here I'll try not to buy anything during that period. Just to be safe.

Thanks!
DannShunyata
Private
Private

Return to Technical Support