Adobe Flash issues

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Adobe Flash issues

Postby Stone » 08 Sep 2017, 09:37

Hi guys,

Thank you for your patience so far, we are still investigating this issue. In the meantime, when you have the time, could you guys check if -in whichever browser the game is failing to you- you can load this sample game? https://gamua.com/media/starling/demos/flappy-starling/

Please let me know if it does work for you because we would be very close to finally close this issue by loading the game in a totally different way.

Thanks,
Christian "Stone" Gascons
World War II: TCG - Admin
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby micko » 08 Sep 2017, 11:32

on Chrome work ( some bird right? )
micko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Stone » 08 Sep 2017, 11:35

Hi micko,

Yes it should be a kind of "Flappy bird" game. We are currently interested on you guys checking if this one works on the browser that is currently failign you to load World War II: TCG. If you could do that and get back to us I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks again!
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby micko » 08 Sep 2017, 11:52

works on Firefox too..
micko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby micko » 08 Sep 2017, 11:58

...on Firefox no more Flash Adobe screen.....but i cant load the game!!
micko
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Aine » 08 Sep 2017, 17:02

It shows the game picture, afer clicking it prompts me to update the Flash, which I downloaded and installed. After updating Flash, it still doesn't work, and it still wants me to install Flash.
Kinda silly.
Aine
Private
Private

Postby Truckeye » 11 Sep 2017, 05:25

flappy works WW2 does not on firefox. its a different screen though. Says play now. then nothing happens when i click it.

chrome does not work either.

ie does not work.

EDIT!! IE does work today! the only thing that was off, was the shop store had NA in all the prices and said the items were unavailable.
DANGER SQUAD!
Truckeye
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Stone » 13 Sep 2017, 07:50

Hi guys,

Thanks for your comments so far, we just finished editing some attributes on Flash's configuration, would you mind please checking if the game works again in the browser it wasn't working so far? (If it doesn't work on the first try, cleaning cache will help you make sure you are testing the latest version of the configuration).

Again, thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconveniences this issue is causing you.
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Stone » 14 Sep 2017, 09:43

Hey guys,

Any chance trying the fix on the "broken" browsers? It would really help if you could take a look since we can't reproduce the error on our end and it's a "blind" fix.

Cheers,
Stone
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 14 Sep 2017, 11:04

Firefox is "working" in a sense it starts normally...BUT it is WAAAAAAY too slow to be playable...i changed nothing on the PC so it must be something related to your app, the browser or flash...
Saw some flicker on the app...some "graphic elements" seem to refresh slower so we see the flicker...

Google Chrome seems to work ok...as i didnt use it before the Firefox issues i am not sure if slower...but it is playable...feels normal...perhaps a bit slower than android...

Side note...i would say you not being able to replicate the issues is odd...perhaps a clue in here somewhere...something your browsers/PC have that some players dont?

EDIT:
TO be clear...saw no MAJOR difference after your last change...sorry
Assassin
Colonel
Colonel

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support