Shop not work

Report Bugs and any problems you may experience in the game

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Shop not work

Postby 1944 » 09 Nov 2018, 11:32

Sry, i write on ruaaian!
Очень прошу Вас вернуть свойства Яммамото!!! Считаю не справедливым Ваше решение!
За что я должен страдать? Я активный игрок, привёл в игру трёх игроков! Всегда стараюсь делать адекватные покупки. Но в данный момент моя колода ослабела, по сравнению с американской или британской!
Надеюсь на Ваше понимание, прошу дать ответ!
Ps. Благодарю за разъяснение по поводу чертежей к японскому танку.
Удачных выходных
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 12 Nov 2018, 08:58

Hello,

About Yamamoto, I've explained before the reason what we took that decision. We understand that the players who had this card, are frustrated with the change but the change from to "start of the turn" to the "end of turn" was necessary (The card was too powerful in its first turn on the battlefield).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby 1944 » 17 Nov 2018, 09:37

- post moderated -
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby 1944 » 18 Nov 2018, 09:13

- post moderated -
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Ferrono » 24 Nov 2018, 17:13

Now I played through Facebook Gameroom.
The prices in the Shop are indicated in rubles (RUB).
I would love to buy it Yamamoto for 13.99 RUB (~$0,2) :D

But when you try to buy, the payment system shows that the currency has been converted.
And it turns out that it is not 13.99 RUB - it is $13.99.

Please fix this bug - let it really be RUB :mrgreen:
Ferrono
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 25 Nov 2018, 02:36

mtormo wrote:Hello,

About Yamamoto, I've explained before the reason what we took that decision. We understand that the players who had this card, are frustrated with the change but the change from to "start of the turn" to the "end of turn" was necessary (The card was too powerful in its first turn on the battlefield).

Regards,

Fair warning...again...

You will probably have the same issue when someone spends real cash to get plastic explosives diamond...
Card looks massively overpowered...renders all non-infantry decks useless...

I can be wrong...but I suggest you at least have a predictive look into it...so far I think nobody uses it...but it won't last
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 26 Nov 2018, 08:42

Hello Assassin,

We did play a lot with this card, and while dealing damage at the end of the turn is really strong, there's always a room to take "defensive actions" against it (high health pool, flag rising,...). We will re-evaluate the values of 5/10/15 but we're happy with the ability itself.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 26 Nov 2018, 12:25

mtormo wrote:Hello Assassin,

We did play a lot with this card, and while dealing damage at the end of the turn is really strong, there's always a room to take "defensive actions" against it (high health pool, flag rising,...). We will re-evaluate the values of 5/10/15 but we're happy with the ability itself.

Regards,

OK. :D

Time will tell...never seen the card so lets hope you are right ;)

I have been wrong before ;) (a lot)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby chuck » 02 Dec 2018, 16:56

Hello,

Assassin is right. Diamond explosives are too overpowered. Try to trust him :) He can see it ;) I can also see it and we are not only us. You will read it soon more and more.

mtormo wrote:Hello Assassin,

Regards,

Maybe you play a lot with this card, but did you try all possiblities?

Hight health pool? What nation can resist with hight health? Germans, with redemption? Ok, than only Germans but not always. And Germans have no Sabotage or Spy, so how can they destroy explosives? (Only NOSB?)

Flag rising? It is supposed that i should use 3AP to cover all my units? Than i can't grow my units on battlefield and opponent is growing with 3AP immediatelly next turn and still has explosives. I'm sorry but Flag rising ability is not right way.

And what about when opponent plays Expolosives on unit under flag? It is very ofen! Than, where is some defense? Only spy ability is defence but only temporary because opponent will promote unit with Explosives next turn for sure. Btw, spy ability have only Japanese and Brits!! And opponent can use Fear with Explosives and game is instantly lost.

So where is some counter against Explosives? Playing only infantry? It is heading to it and i guess it was not your goal.

Please try to think about it.

Thank you,
Have a nice day.
chuck
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby mtormo » 03 Dec 2018, 08:58

Hello chuck,

Thanks for your feedback, as I mentioned before to Assassin, we'll review the values of the card for our next balance changes (as we have some new cards that we're improving too).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Technical Support