War Cats Thread #3

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: War Cats Thread #3

Postby Aleksandr » 26 Oct 2016, 19:42

Cats, I'm going to make an experiment.

I seriously dislike the Barbarossa raid, especially the Expert version. So I'll just join for once (to acquire the reward), and then I'll concentrate all my efforts on Easy, where even my shitty deck should be powerful enough to gain some success.

Considering that I'm dealing around 1k dmg/day, I could singlehandedly reduce the Soviets to half. In the meanwhile you and the rest of the platoon might deal with the Expert, and then with Hard or Medium, maybe even with both of them. Then on the very last day we'd finish what remains of the Easy Russians.

I think that it's doable. I deal very low dmg on high difficulty levels, namely on Expert. But when I'll try the Easy, I may be able to spend my tickets better than while struggling in Expert.

Lets see. Maybe we'll finish the four raids, maybe we don't. No matter what, it takes about three days to finish Expert. By this time my Easy progress will be Easy to evaluate. The best course would be if my Easy progress will be so fast, that you may proceed to Hard/Med and let me further prepare the Easy ground for you, so that you just finish it on the last day with one or two raids of your own. It's also possible that my Easy progress will be so shitty, that the best idea would be to enter it with full platoon so that it's not wasted. We'll see.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 27 Oct 2016, 23:33

I don't think 4 is possible for us, even with 15 guys doing it every day.
It should be easy to do 2 though, and even 3 if a few more guys wake up.

I talked with Juicey, he's likely to pick up playing some more in a couple of weeks. Like I said there's 2 guys who mentioned they'd be away a couple of weeks, and 1-2 I don't know what's up with them.

Like I keep saying, I hope the update will spark more interest! Until then, I'm hording everything in preparation.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 28 Oct 2016, 08:15

5Cats wrote:Like I keep saying, I hope the update will spark more interest! Until then, I'm hording everything in preparation.

Me too... :-D

Btw, the experiment doesn't go well, I forgot to calculate the uncertainty of crappy-going raids. It's more like a 700-800 per day and that makes a great difference.
Nvmn, I just try.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 29 Oct 2016, 20:33

How to deal 600+ dmg in one raid. The Bergekitten you cannot see is the one I played and upgraded on turn1.

Btw: support Batushka.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 01 Nov 2016, 07:54

So, the raid is nearly over. How did my experiment went? Pretty bad, imho. I got last day to deal some dmg, and so far I dealt less than 6k. Yep, the Snowstorm is kinda annoying, but it's still far less than I expected... :(
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 01 Nov 2016, 15:26

I was doing grrrreat! In solo raids... until yesterday. Then bam! Just terrible.
And it wasn't the usual reason: mass NOSB, it was just rotten draws really. Team raids were about average.

Luckily 1 acct was so far ahead I'll get the 3rd solo done ez, but the other acct is in peril!

I did poke Juicey to raid more, he dealt a pile of damage eh?

Next week there's warnings (demotions) and after that some kicking. :( I hate to do it of course, but the slackers and drop-outs gotta go sometime! And the guys who said they'd be away have had 2-3 weeks already, so 2 more weeks seems highly reasonable, eh?

Oh Sasa (Alexandr) that 634 beats my best ever raid score! Lolz! Well done!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 20 Nov 2016, 14:46

Ok, guys... It was nice while it lasted, but I'm tired to death.
See you around, and in case we'd run into each other... fight bravely!
Meow!
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 21 Nov 2016, 06:09

Oh Sasa! You left on your own! I wish I'd seen this sooner :oops:

I thought the auto-accect re-instated Gnarmonkey, and auto-kicked you! I see that was not the case. I ended up kicking him... ah well!

If Gnar is coming back, I hope he's more active because he and a couple of others were on their last notice... three new members added: Oildrummer has returned, Flankingtons is an active fellow indeed! And AntonX is a tough PvP guy for sure! There's 2-3 others in the application list as well

It's been grand! You were a fine Platoon-mate! Have fun out there!

hey my keyboard stopped working ....
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 12 Jan 2017, 21:21

5Cats, are you alive?
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant