Cat Chat! Room #2

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Cat Chat! Room #2

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 20:37

Hi War Cats! The other one was getting long, here's some fresh ground.

No Coconuts, Rats or Dangerous people allowed! (lolz! Just kidding! Feel free to say hi, eh?)

I thought we could get the medium Raid this week, but alas! Some guys are away so we'll fall short. Probably short if we'd done Easy too, so it's just one of those things.

From now on? Hard then Medium! Hopefully followed by Easy someday.
Unless there's special rewards just for doing Expert? I'll ask that in another forum post. Then we may reconsider going after those. But since we have all our Expert Raid duties now? Except for that 10 Raid one, we can stick to getting 2x Raids for sure every week! That's where the Points are!

Here's a fun statistic: Thought I'd share it.

5_boredcats:
Team Raids: 5233 damage in 24 tickets = 218 average
Solo Raids: 4756 damage = 198 ave.
The 2 Solo I finished only needed 30 or so at the end, thus I did less overall damage there, lolz! Still? I got some terrific Team Raids this week! Trying to finish Easy in 7 tickets, but not much chance at all... a little better luck and I'd have had 9 to hit Easy with. Oh well!

More damage done (on average) in Team Expert/Med than in Solo Hard/Med... how weird!

And what a difference a couple of OP cards makes! Bombe & Rangers for Bored = +40 average PER TICKET! Not too much difference other than those two OP cards.

5cats:
Team: 3887 damage (6 days so far eh?) = 161 ave
Solo: 4200 damage = 175 ave.
I finished the second raid with my last ticket today. 4 tickets tomorrow on Solo Expert just for fun I guess.

Edit: This past week? Team Raids: Bored = 5983 and 5Cats = 4404. Quite an improvement! The Germans are a little easier than the Russians perhaps? Or just better luck, lolz!

Bored is still desperately looking for 1st Marines, 2nd Marines and Grosserdeutchland. Also an American Medal! Can't make an American Deck without the bloody Medal, eh? I don't really want to Craft one from Blueprints if I don't have to...

5cats is trying to gather Russians, but found 2x Grosserdeutchlands this week :| (also found 1x 1st Marines, again not Bored though) I wish it had been Bored, but at least I finally found some! I could make 3x German Elites now, but I'd rather stick to all Russians if I could get a few more. Next time S-Grad comes around? I'm grinding it baby!!
Last edited by 5Cats on 29 Mar 2016, 19:47, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Re: Cat Chat! Room #2

Postby 5Cats » 21 Mar 2016, 21:21

For my Elites, the Epic & legends require those Blueprints we grind the bloody Raids to get, eh? The Legendary Elites aren't all that great, unless you really need that card! Like Tortoise. The Epic ones can be terrific though.

Bored has already made an Elite Hetzer: Not only is Hetzer one of the best cards? Elite gives +3/+3 on promotion! And that's just 1 AP, for ALL the German cards in play. +5/+5 for the second promotion, but that is 2 AP... unless there's an Elite Pz-II played, eh?

The next 2 Elite Germans to make? There's Tiger, Brandenberger & Kingtiger... and the Medal. That's all! Since I'm mostly infantry-heavy? It looks like Bergers and the Medal.

Other ones (normal) Bored has made so far: Pz-II, Green Devils, 1x Grosserdeutchland (need 2!) 2x 14th Waffen, Grenades, MG 42, 2x Heroic Speech
Americans: 1st Marines, 29th Infantry (paratroopers) M3 Carrier (machinegun armor) M4 Mortar (the one we hate in Iwo!) Bazooka, Maps (fast, goes on any nation too!)
And a Japanese Courageous...

Many, many available! Lolz!

5Cats: Trying to gather a Russian Deck, it's not easy though!
For the Elite Epics? The Steel Guards look amazing! +3/+3 and +5/+5 on promotion, and their "kill!" ability too! But only 1 AP per promotion means they're really cool!
Other than that it's the Russian Medal: huge numbers! 6-11 = Wow!
The other two? 184th Rifle (4-1-4 Sniper) and La-7 (Fast deploy, fighter) are only "ok"

So far I've Crafted:
Shtrafbat (brutality & +3/+3) 2x 27th Guards (3-2-5, Promote on entry, Brutal, Fast!) 3rd Shock (infantry artillery) Katyusha (Armour arty) T-28 (play free armour) Grenades, Mine-Roller (free item!) NKVD Hat, and Incapacitated (-8/-20 to attack)
British: M22 Locust, Highlanders, Spitfire.

With lots of available ones, especially Germans! But I hope to stick to just Russians for now.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 22 Mar 2016, 07:23

I made two Hetzers, than I ran out of raw. Idk what now. I think I should concentrate on tank force, but man, those infantrymen look more than solid, too. :)
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 23 Mar 2016, 12:09

What's the plan for this week?
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 23 Mar 2016, 15:38

Aleksandr wrote:What's the plan for this week?

Hard then Medium, we should get it done. If we're too far behind after Hard we can always just try Easy, 2000 less life is the difference we missed by this week :( Alas!

It will likely stay Hard/Medium for a while, I think.

Edit: Yay! We finished Medium Raid too! Great job guys! My last day of Raiding was terrible! Like, half the damage listed above :(

And my Platoon Rewards froze up... and now my Raid Rewards has frozen too... geez.

EDIT #2: Some guys started the Expert? If everyone wants to do that one, we can, it's up to the majority, eh? I started Hard but we can do Expert & then another one too. Hard might be out of reach after Expert... and we just managed Medium after Expert... but hopefully everyone will be active & we can get 2 done easily this week!

I still am not sure if there's any extra bonuses for doing Expert Team, the rings & Atlantic Wall card, as well as General Paks seem to be available for all the Team Raids, but probably the chances are better on Expert? maybe?

Edit #3: The masses have spoken! Expert it is! IDK which will follow, we'll need to do the maths & see, eh?
Last edited by 5Cats on 24 Mar 2016, 05:18, edited 3 times in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 23 Mar 2016, 15:42

5Cats wrote:
Aleksandr wrote:What's the plan for this week?

Hard then Medium, we should get it done. If we're too far behind after Hard we can always just try Easy, 2000 less life is the difference we missed by this week :( Alas!

It will likely stay Hard/Medium for a while, I think.

mkay.

So i started to tinker with crafts. Man, that's some real fun! 8-)
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby bigfatrasta » 27 Mar 2016, 00:39

i finally had enough of waiting and made an elite tortoise, have lost only 1 pvp since and effectively doubled my raid damage....
bigfatrasta
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 27 Mar 2016, 01:37

bigfatrasta wrote:i finally had enough of waiting and made an elite tortoise, have lost only 1 pvp since and effectively doubled my raid damage....

Nice! 5Cats has one, (Bored does not!) just a normal one, but it sure helps both decoy & "block" one row to keep you alive. Slap a Browning on it for some excellent damage! Even a Baton works.

An Elite Tortoise would need some fellow British Elites to function properly. And Coalition! :) Then it can really 'rock & roll'.
Last edited by 5Cats on 28 Mar 2016, 23:52, edited 1 time in total.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 28 Mar 2016, 19:04

I think that my next craft will be Maus.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 29 Mar 2016, 03:06

Cats, I'll be having some issues with my PC in upcoming month. I'll try to stay in game, bu maybe I won't be able to play at all.
Consider me MIA and do as you please. I may rejoin later once I'll be worthwhile.

Cheers, Aine.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Next

Return to Cantine