Funny Fails/Stories/Screenshots

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Funny Fails/Stories/Screenshots

Postby alemán » 05 Mar 2016, 10:50

Hej Dudes,

here is a thread for all kinds of great and stupid stuff that happens in missions/pvp/raids etc.
Feel free to post yours stories/pics and share your victories as well as your best fails and bugs with us ;)

Have Fun & Cheers :mrgreen: :twisted: :lol:
Last edited by alemán on 05 Mar 2016, 12:06, edited 1 time in total.
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Funny Fails/Stories/Screenshots

Postby alemán » 05 Mar 2016, 11:57

... here are some screenshots I collected during the last year ...

1. Special Moves
- a so-called "BS-Move" when Great Gustav was equipable and players had 50hp in pvp
- you see Gustav + Brwoning doing 52 damage in the movie "Double Bang" :D

2. Mission Draws
- here u see a mission - it is DDay hard day 3 1st turn and it is an awesome draw without any units
- so there is no card to play, heh

3. Mission Draws
- hm, of course the system has to ask if you are sure u wanna end the turn
- yeah, sure, there are orders and items but no targets, lol

4. Pack Opening

- well, this is the opening of my Ultra Pack I got as reward from doing 150 3 stars

5. Pack Opening

- the following Enlisted Pack is of almost same value .... it is Tortoise and Hiiro Onoda
- not bad for 250 gold

6. Pack Opening
- and there is another enlisted one ... this time it is Zhukov and Patton
- got that lucky with Enlisted Packs twice :D

That's the first load of screenshots 8-)
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 09 Mar 2016, 19:11

Raiding, gets 4 AP, last turn...

http://imgur.com/pW2EhCH
(click to see, IMG didn't work)

Useless draw!! I was saying zero more damage, but I can put the Marshal Baton on the Rangers for +13 in total so...
The other 3 AP? Useless! :cry:

How sad is that?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 09 Mar 2016, 19:36

And the next Raid? Same Deck, same Solo Hard?

http://imgur.com/a/VCuHo

Top Image: 169 baby! Oh Yes! A new personal record.

Bottom Image: 499 baby! And it was a very poor last draw, only Sakai and nothing to kill blockers with... 153 only. It could have been a whole lot more!! Ah well, happy with the 499 eh?
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby 5Cats » 20 Mar 2016, 04:03

Oh boy! Another useless Raid Draw:

http://imgur.com/mtjt5nd

Look at that! 4 AP and I cannot add a single point of damage? Not one! :x

Oh wait! I can promote the Elite Hetzer. :lol: +5/+5 on the two German units... better than nothing I guess... but the Draw still gave absolutely nothing!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 20 Mar 2016, 11:03

I was hit by the "kill enemy units, give six life to owner" card three times in one raid. One was Mass Geddon, the other two were mere sniper works, but still...
Being unable to do anything about that, I was pretty pissed.
Imho this card... idk, AI needs some tools to handle us, but this is hillarious, ludicrous, incongruous, ridiculous, and deciduous. :lol: :geek:

edit: Seriously, that crap that kills the whole frontline is kinda not pleasant.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby Aleksandr » 21 Mar 2016, 11:15

Fuck this.
Remove that mass destruction card from USSR deck. (NOSB? I don't even know, as it shows up and "goes to graveyard" before I can click and read it.)
Yeasterday I was hit by it three times oper one raid. Today, I went to play the raid with mere 30 damage necessary to deal. I was UNABLE to finish the raid in one try and the AI was left with 2 life simply because of that bloody card.
It's damned frustrating and in fact I'm not even going to play the next easy raid for the remaing days as I'm totally fed up with this.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby RedRain » 22 Mar 2016, 07:37

I remember that AI played NOSB against me every turn at mission 150. That was funny.
Another funny story is that during a pvp match against unknown player i almost lost becouse of ramcke, that he had played 5 times in a row and his blitz units were attacking. He surrended at the first next turn without ramcke..
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 22 Mar 2016, 16:50

NoSB is a powerful card, but it is balanced because it takes 3 AP to hit more than one unit. 3 full AP to hit 2! Or 5!
And the +6 life can actually help, a little, in PvP.

Both those things are useless in Raids. The AI has 4 or 5 AP, it can play Mass NoSB (or Mass Confusion) as often as it likes and still have AP left! And the +6 life is utterly useless too.

EZ Solution: Limit the Raid AI to single use: only 1 AP for both NoSB and Confusion. Much more fair! No more sweeping your board in a 6 turn match! There simply is no recovery from this! :evil:

Ramcke is a funny unit! You play it to die every turn! The best use (unless you can promote it or slap an item on it) is to jump in, Capture everyone, and attack something which will kill it! Then it might (as Redrain said) come back next turn to do it all over again! :roll: Suicide Paratroopers...

There will be more plays like that soon: many Elites are "Promote on entry" so you want those to die! Like the American Paratrooper, for example. (29th Infantry)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to Cantine