War Cats: Scratching Post

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: War Cats: Scratching Post

Postby Aleksandr » 09 Mar 2016, 18:29

Hi Cat, it was me who laready started the Easy. I somehow thought that we agreed upon this the last week. Nvm.
However, I think it'll be safer to go for Expert AND Easy, so it's not exactly a mistake. Lets finish the Expert raid and then the Easy will be just a nice relax time... After all, Expert is what counts this week, the second raid is just for the fun. I hope we'll finish them both, but I'm not sure, Expert is pretty difficult, and I may have troubles dealing any reasonable dmg.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 09 Mar 2016, 19:09

No worries! Expert & Easy is the plan for sure.

I just think doing the higher one first is the best idea, in general. 8-)

After this Duty is gained? It's Hard then either Medium or Easy, depending on how many tickets we have left.
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Aleksandr » 09 Mar 2016, 23:16

5Cats wrote:I just think doing the higher one first is the best idea, in general. 8-)

Well, depends on deck. I got so weak pile that I struggled to deal any dmg on higher difficulties. But maybe it's just an illusion, in fact the only trouble is the AI's 5 AP that turn the raid into nightmare.
Aleksandr
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Postby 5Cats » 10 Mar 2016, 01:05

Well, that and more limited life for us! Normally I can just let a unit hit me a few times & not worry about losing the last turn (which is where the most damage is usually done, eh?) but with only 50 it can get scary! Especially since that extra AP can easily add a grenade or other painful item...

But yeah, that extra AP hurts! But I don't think the AI is any different. Same units, same tactics, just 25% more of them!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby RedRain » 13 Apr 2016, 16:02

Hey, Cats, i must say, that im going to take a break in game and skip some seasons. I am just tired of it, so i am leaving the platoon now. Best wishes for all and fight bravely!
RedRain
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 13 Apr 2016, 16:19

Aww! I hate to see you go RedRain! Hope all is well. Take care!

I know that feeling eh? Playing a game 'too much' and you just have to drop it, either for a while or permanently. Stupid "Goodgame Empire" was one for me a few years ago...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby dyvim tvar » 15 Apr 2016, 04:27

Bye Redrain
dyvim tvar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Cantine