The Tribetable

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

The Tribetable

Postby alemán » 24 Jun 2015, 13:05

Hej Guys,

this is a tavernlike thread I'm starting here. Open to all kinds of stuff and everyone. Basically doing it because adobe flash player for ubuntu is not supported anymore. My system runs with an outdated version and I'm not able to read global chat. So in case u wanna talk to me cause i'm shopping or whatever and you are not on Kong, pls use this thread.

@Wolf
thx for the games today, unfortunately i was not able to counter the dsyncs, monty and blitzkrieg, wp mate.
pls take it as donation/compensation for the platoon points u guys lost by glitch.

cheers skuzi :)
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: The Tribetable

Postby wolf » 24 Jun 2015, 13:24

I would use kong at home, unfortunately it is not possible to connect a fb account to kong. I'm too old school :-D

You get alot of desyncs, kinda sad the hells angels almost killed me in that one game.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby alemán » 24 Jun 2015, 13:39

thx, yeah getting lots of dsyncs cause of that flash version, quite unstable.
its fun playing you, always a tough and welcome challenge facing a good player with a well structured deck.

u guys have a chat or thread o facebook which u can use to commuicate like the chat on kong?
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Toyyon » 24 Jun 2015, 19:10

*puts a plate with Mettbrötchen on the table*
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby 5Cats » 24 Jun 2015, 22:47

I occasionally use the 'Global Chat' to say hi & bye to non-Kong players, but often forget, & few reply.

A Platoon message page would be kind of nice? Since even communications within a Platoon are based on being on-line at the same time, eh?

In game PvP chat... too full of profanities! :lol: Bad idea!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wolf » 25 Jun 2015, 00:00

Can i get a drink in here??

Cold beer for everyone!
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Toyyon » 25 Jun 2015, 09:45

*Serves a cold Oettinger to everyone*

"Sorry guys, we're out of Sterni since the 'incident' with skuzi last night"

"First topic on the agenda : Nation restricted pvp matches on thursdays(units,equip and commands from one nation only)"
"Second topic : Is it true what the ppl say on the streets : Hawks are the kewlest platoon ?"
"Third topic : Free chat round. Get to know each other."

"So let's begin, I give Skuzi the floor..."
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby alemán » 25 Jun 2015, 10:52

haha, of course Hawks are the coolest (of the ... whatever joke?^^) :)

Community Event I
Today we have started a community event on kong = everyone is invited playing one nation only decks. From what i've seen so far Toyyon is playing his Brits, Irish the Japs and me fielding the Amerianos. Our approach is very simple, all 30 cards are supposed to be from one nation. This means only Germans use Confusion, only Japs use Command, Brits use Coalition of course^^ and americans better equipped.

Community Event II
Tomorrow evening we ill do some socializing in Berlin. Anyone who is around is welcome to join, simply write a post here and you are in. We'll do some PvP + BBQ in a park or an easy mission such as pub brawl. Exact time and place will be announced tomorrow. Looking forward meeting any of you guys.

GL & HF - Cheers :)

o2.box 192.168.1.1 rootermenue kennwortschutz benutzername tel kein passwort ich butze eine internetlaft
Last edited by alemán on 30 Jul 2015, 19:59, edited 1 time in total.
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Toyyon » 25 Jun 2015, 11:50

Switched to german deck for the Bergepanzer ;)
Toyyon
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 25 Jun 2015, 11:52

Had a lot of nice matches against the people here...i actually had to adjust my deck to Toyyon and Skuzi lately as i was getting them a lot :)
Matches always fun and varied...luck of draw is still a big factor...

So i see there is a German club...Berlin is a bit too far...but would be nice going there for a beer.
Liked it a lot when i was there.

I see a problem with event 1...players NOT KNOWING IT will field "normal" decks...
May be interesting, but no very fair...i saw this by accident (i am not in Kong)...
BUT...it may be a way to have devs put this into the game :)

See you all in the battlefield!
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Next

Return to Cantine