Friendly Tournament March General Information

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Friendly Tournament March General Information

Postby flyfinator » 26 Feb 2020, 20:29

First lets say - this is rly nice of you Pieterr! Nice to have a community giving guy. Thanks for your work. Btw if u are close communicating with devs ask them to implement UI for this kind of things. I bet, im pretty sure a lot of ppl dont ever enter or read forums , they just turn on phone, connect and play ( PC guy like me is different story). Also i bet much more players(mostly new and casual) will participate- if there is User interface in game - that states these same rules of the tourney, a check button and find queue for the participants. Just a suggestion. Again thanks for the work u put on for this to happen, but thats a lot of work for the players too - enter forums, find stuff, read stuff u dont know what u are looking for, etc :)

Now i have a question about the tourney - at what time is it going to happen , Central EU time? and what hour?
Keep up the community spirit :) Cheers
flyfinator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby chuck » 27 Feb 2020, 14:58

If there is still place for soviets deck, i'm in.
chuck
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby themagician » 27 Feb 2020, 19:05

count me in for the allies/american, my usermame is the magician from I C U
themagician
Private
Private

Postby flyfinator » 05 Mar 2020, 10:32

Pieterr, set end date. Next weekend(let say) tournament ends. Considering total number of players and activity and matches played. There is no need this event to be dragged in time and become a saga. 15 of March whoever played -played. Monday 16 th u announce the scores and thats it - GH NO RE GL HF WP :)
flyfinator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Pieterr » 05 Mar 2020, 10:53

@ flyfinator:
This tournament will last until the 31st of March.
These are the terms and conditions players initialy signed up and agreed for.
If all players in this tournament completed their battles before the 31st of March, it'll end faster.
Pieter
Pieterr
Captain
Captain

Postby flyfinator » 05 Mar 2020, 11:09

@Pieterr i didnt know that. I didnt see any dates when so called signed in ( maybe i missed that ). Then this will be a saga :)
(dont get me wrong, but for total of 20+ players to be fighting over a month and some of them are missing is kinda ridiculous to be that long. I thought recheck post, to see who is up to the task, but if there were TOS so be it
This situation is not your fault ofc. Again respect for what u do. Cheers
flyfinator
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Cantine