WW2 TCG - New Expansion: STRONGHOLD

Discussion about anything non-related to the game.

Moderator: mtormo

PvP still broke

Postby jcwill23 » 06 Jun 2018, 22:00

Three times in a row, same player, same no chance to win.

But at least we have new Legendary cards we can make into Diamonds in a 3-5 years.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: WW2 TCG - New Expansion: STRONGHOLD

Postby jcwill23 » 10 Jun 2018, 13:59

I am wondering why some of the cards were modified, for example, Banzai, a Japanese card, was better for a Japanese deck than it was for others.
I thought this was a good thing.

The new Bomber Squadron upgrades to a German only version (when the historical implications would seem to apply to US/Brit too)

Do you have a list of all the existing cards that were modified?
The pre-release list is not complete nor completely accurate.

Craig
jcwill23
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Postby mtormo » 11 Jun 2018, 08:00

Hello,

Almost 99% of the changes were reflected on the post that we created a few days before the expansion, some minor changes were done after that (mostly fixes and it's possible that some of them weren't on the list). I'd check again the list of changes but I'm afraid the list on the forums is the most updated one.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Assassin » 11 Jun 2018, 11:47

mtormo wrote:Hello,

Almost 99% of the changes were reflected on the post that we created a few days before the expansion, some minor changes were done after that (mostly fixes and it's possible that some of them weren't on the list). I'd check again the list of changes but I'm afraid the list on the forums is the most updated one.

Regards,

Another one i realized...not sure if deliberate.

Award Patton ability wont affect itself now (at least in raids)...i think it used to...
I mean that Patton will give unblockable to all units EXCEPT HIMSELF...and in the past it would give the ability to itself also...

I am fine either way...but we need to know which is correct ;)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby mtormo » 12 Jun 2018, 07:42

Hello,

We changed all cards that affected themselves on promote (and other friendly units) to affect only the friendly units. The reason was behind an issue on pvp and we did the change to fix it.

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 29 Jun 2018, 07:20

Aleutian Invasion.
This raid cannot be played with infantry and/or armoured units, and since ships are late addition (and thus rare), this leaves us with a planes based deck. But ever since you've changed the Black Sheep into a one-sided Wrath of God, this raid became much more difficult and moreover much more annyoing. There's no fun in having my board wiped out completely. Remove the eilte Black Sheep.

PvP
I'm playing pvp this week, trying to give it a chance, but it's still the same annoying affair. Waiting times are long as no new players joined the game, and the punishment for surrendering is still in effect. Pvp is a dead thing for me, even though I may try to do the 2 wins/day on bots.

Other stuff.
The new mission (although not really thrilling) is unavailable, thus leaving us with the old boring stuff we played for gorillion times already. I don't know about any other company that hides its new product from the customers, and speaking specifically about TCGs/CCGs, then e.g. Wizards of the Coast, while led by extremely narrow-minded, bigoted and generally retarded people, still make a solid marketing for their new products, actually pushing it to their customers' base.

Idk. I know that I sound like an old record, but maybe I should simply quit and not gaf anymore...
Aine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby mtormo » 29 Jun 2018, 07:45

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, we'll review Aleutian Invasion IA's deck. About the new H. Mission it was available on after the first week of the expansion and now it will be part of the rotation (I think we can do something to make that mission appears more times, I'll let you know).

Regards,
mtormo
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Aine » 29 Jun 2018, 08:04

I believe that one way how to improve the missions managment could be this:
The very missions don't need to rotate at all, leave them all available. Yep, this would lead to ppl farming in specific missions, but hey, this ain't bad. Let them have fun, and if anybody needs say last Russian item, what's better than letting him play Sgrad repeatedly. Instead make a rotating REWARD. Every week change the rewards for the particular missions, making one or two of them more appealling. This will introduce an element of "rotation", but the too hard or too boring missions still can be skipped by the players who wish so.
Aine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Trampon » 29 Jun 2018, 15:51

Aine wrote:(...) then e.g. Wizards of the Coast, while led by extremely narrow-minded, bigoted and generally retarded people(...)

Thats very kind of you.
First to Fight
Trampon
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Aine » 30 Jun 2018, 06:27

Trampon wrote:Thats very kind of you.

That's very kind of you.

I'm not sure if you follow the latest development in MtG, but the "social justice" craze of WotC, their outright hatred for their own customers, and their neverending virtue signaling is tedious and disgusting. i decided to not support them with my money ever, under any circumstances, and I encourage everybody to do the same, and force the WotC into a policy shift, or better yet: bankruptcy.
Aine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Cantine