the game is getting easier?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

the game is getting easier?

Postby joaotuga » 06 Aug 2015, 14:53

I know i've been away for too long, because i hated and still hate the buggs with platoon points wich made me lose the interest in this game for far too long, but now i just got back in and made 7 games and won way to easly the 7 games i played, i ve even faced a guy twice in a row and since i obliterated him in 1st game, has soon as he saw he was facing me again he just conceeded again..., so my question is, were are all the good players i used to fight last season? Cause i sure didnt face any of them until now... They left the game as well like me? Cause if so, new players can aim for top ranks this season...
joaotuga
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: the game is getting easier?

Postby 5Cats » 06 Aug 2015, 15:39

Many 'top' players have left lately: Alchemic, Zloiebun, Toyyon, nomological, & more. Mostly from MY Platoon!

Several others are less active than before too. Too many to name.

We all got disgusted by the Platoon points glitches, it really was a drag! But almost all fixed now! And people just get bored of any game & move along to another one...

The good news is that several "good" players are still active, and there's a crop of newcomers with decent decks! Not newbies with commons that die every time. They are more likely to have fun and stick around, I hope!

Skuzi (aleman here) keeps making new Platoons & accepting new players! This is a terrific idea to get guys interested in playing, I think. Of course they don't get a pack since he scores 20K alone... but still? It seems to be working as his "old platoons" are doing well.

The FS_Guys know if the overall user base is rising, same or falling. It's such a fun game, I hope it continues to grow! PvP can be the most fun part, or the most frustrating...

I played 13 PvP the other day: 10-3 :shock: 1 win by D/C & 2x D/C losses (they were close, but I was ahead in both) the good part was that several "top-30" players put up brave fights! Only 1 newbie massacre that I recall. A couple of new guys had good decks as I mentioned above, they put up a fight too! But I am a "shark" now, lolz! I should beat most players just by weight of my deck (and experience) and give the Top-10 guys a real fight too!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby wolf » 06 Aug 2015, 17:34

Looking forward to meet you guys on the battlefield then :p
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Assassin » 07 Aug 2015, 17:10

Still around also...wasnt aware that Toyyon had left...still see him on top...

Playing PVE more (as i explained on other topic) but i try to play PVP at least once a day...used to be more...but i have less time now.
I think i have a good deck and can give a good fight to any player by now...

BUT...one has to work and sped some family time...:)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby 5Cats » 07 Aug 2015, 18:52

Toyyon has been off for a little while, but I have no idea if it's temporary or permanent. His score will stay there until the Season resets, and will show up on the Friends side until he enters the next Season... there's no time limit.

Assassin & Wolf you guys have good decks! Lolz! Me too now! Grr! :lol: No more cheap wins from me!

I'm trying to PvP more, hopefully to finish top-10 this time? And for points (but we're still in 4th)... I'm getting Disconnects though, it's VERY annoying!

I had to boot Alchemic & Zloiebun to let fresh blood in! New players, but hey! They do Missions and even some PvP...
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion