PvE Question

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

PvE Question

Postby kaladan » 10 Jul 2015, 12:05

When i play PvE missions where i must destroy some number of enemy units in limited number of turns, they often dont even summon enough to do objective. Even if i clear every turn everything they place, they just place one, upgrade it ... etc - is it normal? Because it is really annoying when you failing all time and you cant do anything about it and then you waiting hours for your lifes to replenish.
kaladan
Private
Private

Re: PvE Question

Postby alemán » 13 Jul 2015, 09:48

I assume it's like that on purpose simply for economic reasons ... you can buy some extra turns if you dont finish it in time.^^
Don't bother too much, this might happen often but u will finish the mission after a while.
I don't know if there is a hidden algorithm or if its random ... after many tries u often suddenly get a lucky battle and advance to the next mission.
alemán
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby 5Cats » 13 Jul 2015, 15:29

I'm presuming it's random, not deliberately un-cooperative eh?

The "2 extra turns" boost does help a lot in most "Kill-X" levels, but sheer repetition will do the job too.

Having good cards helps as well, but again the best method is to just "try try again".
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby Assassin » 13 Jul 2015, 17:53

It seems to be random...i had several levels where i could kill everything sent against me, but had to replay them a lot until i got the exact unit combo i needed to pass...

For no apparent reason...just random luck (or lack of it)

I had some others where the attacking units where so strong, i could only pass when i had Not One step Back several times in a row...so...also random "luck".
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby T_e_K » 13 Jul 2015, 18:00

Try again. I've managed to win all missions with 3 stars without any bonuses. So it's doable :D

And yes, "Not one step back" is very useful^^
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby kaladan » 23 Jul 2015, 18:21

I got to 117 with my rare deck with 1 lefendary and 2 crapy epic and there is just no way to get through it. PvP is hopeless as well, as i think only devouted people who invested much more time and money then me into game and have tools witch i cant compete agains. Wish there is more to do with your own deck, missions where you can take your cards instead of endless repeat of stalingrad :lol:

Anyway love gameplay but as i have nothing to do, i guess i will farm dailys for few months and then maybe i can do something else :twisted:
kaladan
Private
Private

Postby 5Cats » 23 Jul 2015, 23:44

Kaladan: You've done well to get past 100 with so few cards!

PvP has many 'sharks' (like me, sorry!) but there's always some new players around too! Once your "Rate" (which means nothing really) is in the 900's hopefully you won't meet as many sharks, and play against others with similar decks.

There's also "Bum Fight" days! Usually Thursday, for 24 hours, with various "restricted" decks, like NO Legends! :) Or all cards from only ONE Nation. It's in the "Cantine" section under "Tribetable" here in the Forums.

http://ww2tcg.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=539&start=40

T_E_K: It is! NO Step kills bugs dead! And it doesn't matter how many life the AI has, so adding +6 is OK!

I imagine The Lab is terrific too... but I don't have one :cry: (My 'Juniour' account does though! along with 2 other cards I'm still lacking! Lolz!)
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Return to General Discussion