About the T-100 Z

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

About the T-100 Z

Postby T_e_K » 05 Jun 2015, 10:17

I don't understand how this new legendary card is intended to work... Especially the ability "Malfunction"...

I mean, it says the unit cannot attack unless an ability comes into play, but if you move it to the frontline it will attack. So the description is wrong already.

Besides, how on earth its "Artillery" ability is supposed to be used since it can't attack from the support line? Wouldn't it be simplier for the unit to have only the "Siege" ability without "Malfunction" + "Artillery" (I can't see a difference in the end: the unit will still be useless on the support line, and functional when brought to the front line)?

Maybe I missed something, in this case please enlighten me on this point ^^

Cheers

Edit: now I really don't understand. I've seen it two times coupled with "Hetzer", and once the T-100 was brought to the front line, and the other time it stayed back but could attack... I'm lost
T_e_K
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: About the T-100 Z

Postby Assassin » 05 Jun 2015, 21:29

I dont have it...and never saw it attack...but i am guessing it is a bit like Montgomery..

If an allied unit is in front it can attack from the back line...if the front is clear or cleared it can move forward and still attack...

Of course T-100z requires hetzer...Montgomery does not...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby 5Cats » 06 Jun 2015, 12:50

A player named Dahrken got one and experimented, he told me the results. I also faced one with Vic-22 and saw the same thing.

The T-100Z needs another card to get it working: The Maybach Engine, Amphibious, or a Hetzer's rushing will do the trick!

If it's R-1 (Artillery) it stays in the back line but fires like artillery. If you promote an "awake" T-100 it moves by itself to the front line the next turn & attacks. So I suppose you lose a turn of it attacking, but you don't need to re-awaken it. If it's still "broken" promotions won't wake it up, just activate it's R-2 and R-3 abilities for when it is fixed.

It might move to the front line the same turn it gets promoted from R-1 to R-2? If awakened of course. I'm not entirely sure...

Hope that helps!
Fight Bravely!
5Cats
Colonel
Colonel

Postby kaladan » 10 Jul 2015, 11:56

I got this one as my legendary from Marshall pack and there is no way from cards i have to activate it. So i guess that will teach me not spending any money on this game in the future :P
kaladan
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 13 Jul 2015, 18:00

kaladan wrote:I got this one as my legendary from Marshall pack and there is no way from cards i have to activate it. So i guess that will teach me not spending any money on this game in the future :P

Playing devil advocate here...

It is far easier to get one of those cards than T-100Z...you can use a couple Hetzers on almost any deck :)

DONT sell it...you will find a use for it sooner or later...

And a side note...i already said on other posts...IF INVESTING REAL MONEY...buy CARDS...not packs. You get what you REALLY want.
(I know several players that bought packs which gave them only cards they already had...it is part of the game concept...happens a lot with Magic and other TCG games...in ths one you can buy THE CARD YOU WANT for little more money)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby carl124 » 13 Jul 2015, 19:37

I can second this, and speak from experience. I once bought 2x Ultra Packs and got 4 legendaries, 3 of which I already owned. Just buying the single new legendary would have been a lot cheaper. Only if you have no epic or legendary cards, or very few, would it be worth the gamble on an expensive pack. In the long run buying single cards is better value.
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Return to General Discussion