Two questions about the game...

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Two questions about the game...

Postby Theo » 24 Dec 2014, 14:13

Merry Xmas!I am new players here and I have two questions:
1.How many cards with same name could be used in a deck?
2.Could somebody give me some advice to pass the 35th game?4 round to destroy 6 unit is too hard for me.
U:28/75 R:22/47 E:7/27 L:2/16
The 90th campaign passed...
Theo
Private
Private

Re: Two questions about the game...

Postby Theo » 29 Dec 2014, 07:27

For question 1,I think we can put 2 cards with same name in a deck.
I knew it because I can not add the third one to this deck...
Theo
Private
Private

Postby DaemonSultan » 29 Dec 2014, 09:05

Yes, you can put two same cards in your deck. But for legendary cards, you can put only one.
To beat 'destroy units' missions, try using denial cards(ghost attack, guerrila warfare, play ball, tactical master, search n destroy, te-ke, jackson, me262, brandenburger, not one step back, etc.), sniper cards, and shock effect cards(shock army and katyusha).
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Assassin » 29 Dec 2014, 11:24

Theo wrote:Merry Xmas!I am new players here and I have two questions:
1.How many cards with same name could be used in a deck?
2.Could somebody give me some advice to pass the 35th game?4 round to destroy 6 unit is too hard for me.

Like it was said before:
You can have TWO of each card on the deck, except LEGENDARY cards (ORANGE BORDER) which you can have only one.

You will have several hard levels on your way up...there are several approaches you can have to improve your chances:
1) Choose the right cards for the job. Some cards are better to destroy units, other are better to win fast, other are better to defend and so on...
We all can give advice on what cards to use...BUT you must have them...it is better for you to check what you have and choose...i am gussing that you have not many cards yet...
To destroy units you should use all removal cards (cards that destroy an unit when they enter the battle) and all imediate destruction (cards that destroy units when they attack) cards...avoid airplanes as a rule as they dont attack ground units...
You should check what type of units are used by the enemy (the avoid airplanes rule can be ignored if the enemy uses airplanes) and chose cards to attack them

2) Improve your deck...some levels were not possible until you get better cards...you can do that by using the game currency to buy packs...or logging in 7 days in a row to get a general pack (and some gold)...at level 35 a general pack will give you 3 or more good cards...you get a bonus each day you login...look at the icon on the right top.
Playing PVP or historical missions will also provide gold.
Dont buy Officer packs...i would buy Enlisted if i were you...250 Each, you can buy at least 2 each week (when i say buy i dont mean using real money).

3) Try your luck...some levels require lots of attempts before you can win them. Not to improve...but for the AI to make enough mistakes for you to win...if you are losing by a little margin, odds are that you can win on a good day...so keep trying.
MAKE SURE you have an adequate deck...if you are "almost" winning than you are on the good path...if you are far from winning i guess your deck need improving...wither by choice or aquisition...

EDIT:
The bad news...game keeps getting harder...some levels are particullary hard, but as a rule, when you pass a level you will eventually get another hard one later on...
You must keep improving your deck...IT IS POSSIBLE to win all 150 levels without having to invest real money...but takes time and effort...
I would advice you to play PVP as soon as you can...it gives you gold and experience...you see what other players do...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Theo » 29 Dec 2014, 13:48

Thank you both! Really helpful!

I always (in fact twice) buy the general pack (750 gold) instead of enlist pack. I'm not sure which is better for me. Now I have 3 epic, 11 rare and 16 uncommon.

I come from China and for some reasons can't access to facebook. I play this game by iphone. When I try to connect the PVP battle, I always fail to connect.

When I play PVP after several turns, my opponent will be disconnect and I will won. I don't know whether it is a bug...

Tomorrow is my 14th day for the game. I hope I will get a powerful card for logon bonus.
Theo
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 29 Dec 2014, 15:22

Theo wrote:I always (in fact twice) buy the general pack (750 gold) instead of enlist pack. I'm not sure which is better for me. Now I have 3 epic, 11 rare and 16 uncommon.
(...)
When I play PVP after several turns, my opponent will be disconnect and I will won. I don't know whether it is a bug...

Tomorrow is my 14th day for the game. I hope I will get a powerful card for logon bonus.

Depends on your luck...the important thing is to collect them always...

PVP sometimes disconnects...and some of them you lose...BUT you should be able to play games to the end most of the times...

Dont know if being in China is a factor... :)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby JordanBei » 29 Dec 2014, 20:54

Facebook is banned in china but I don't think that effects how you connect to battle just that you can't connect to facebook.
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby Theo » 01 Jan 2015, 04:07

Happy new year!
How to pass the 42rd battle?Destroy 12 unit and leave enemy alive...
His HP is so low...
Theo
Private
Private

Postby DaemonSultan » 01 Jan 2015, 14:11

Don't try to keep your units alive. Try using many reinforced units.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Theo » 04 Jan 2015, 23:56

I have got my first legendary great gustav. I think this card is too slow. I don’t have order card for upgrade immediately,how shall I use this card in my deck?
Theo
Private
Private

Next

Return to General Discussion