Historical Missions on Beta in Facebook: Help Needed!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Historical Missions on Beta in Facebook: Help Needed!

Postby nAFAI » 22 Dec 2014, 10:36

Hey Mesk,

Yes, it will be in Apple devices at the end of Christmas since at the moment they are not reviewing updates due to christmas holidays.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Postby Mesk » 22 Dec 2014, 14:08

Thanks!

Also a note on the final D-Day on Medium. After the 3rd Victory, at the start of the 4th battle, The Germans reset to 90 health, and I stayed at the 4 I finished the last battle with. Not sure if that is by design or a glitch.

Mesk.
Mesk
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 22 Dec 2014, 19:51

Mesk wrote:Thanks!

Also a note on the final D-Day on Medium. After the 3rd Victory, at the start of the 4th battle, The Germans reset to 90 health, and I stayed at the 4 I finished the last battle with. Not sure if that is by design or a glitch.

Mesk.

Design...i discovered it the same way...it is actually explained in the info...your health must last ALL BATTLES :D
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Mesk » 23 Dec 2014, 00:27

Thanks assassin
Mesk
Private
Private

Postby Assassin » 23 Dec 2014, 16:08

wolf wrote:I can only talk about the stalingrad mission at the moment, didn't try dday on hard yet:
After some failed attempts and with the help of koala I'm pretty sure I can beat hard mode on stalingrad most of the time now.
(...)
I will try out dday next week.

I also thought so...but have been unable to repeat the victory...lost three times afterwards.

The first 4 or 5 turns are decisive...if the germans get a "foothold"..(for instance an upgraded and equipped Panther or Tiger) it is impossible to stop them before they do a lot of damage...Russians dont have removal cards...nor Commando.

Once you get the "edge" the game becomes a matter of time...but it is possible to lose...and since in Hard you have 4 missions...there are 4 chances for things to go wrong.

Anyhow...i think balance is about right...(assuming it wasnt adjusted in the last release...)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Seve » 23 Dec 2014, 21:25

I've been playing historical missions but the gold I've earned is not there when I restart the game. It's the same gold i had before starting playing them.
I've had the same problems the two times I've tried it. Sorry for my poor english. :oops:
Seve
Private
Private

Previous

Return to General Discussion