season 2

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

season 2

Postby wolf » 12 Dec 2014, 18:27

Hey guys,

Is anyone in the top20 still playing pvp. I can't get any opponents. I finished level 150 yesterday and there is not much left to do right now. When will the ladder reset? I want to play again :-(
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: season 2

Postby young » 13 Dec 2014, 03:31

wolf wrote:Hey guys,

Is anyone in the top20 still playing pvp. I can't get any opponents. I finished level 150 yesterday and there is not much left to do right now. When will the ladder reset? I want to play again :-(

Wow, incredible. How did you pass the 148 level? It seems impossible to pass for me. I cannot play 8 aircraft and destroy 16 units included infantries and armors in the same time. What deck did you use to complele this?
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 13 Dec 2014, 20:35

Well...i guess there are several reasons...but i can still find opponents...some are less active (Jagor and Leon...and myself) but others appear from time to time...had two rather long matches today...

I guess most are playing against the AI trying to get to level 150...so appear less in PVP
I have also lost a bit of motivation...i have had too much bad luck with decks...so i dont play as much as before...(no real reward at the end)

On the other hand, i have used spy against David and Flag Raising...it is a new ball game... :)
(At least it helps reduce some of my deck limitations...)
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Dugrim » 14 Dec 2014, 04:57

I started to play on my late evening (Europe night-early morning): I found more players (I think US like me), and I'm trying to reach lvl 150 too so...
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby carl124 » 14 Dec 2014, 10:50

It seems to me the game is fading away. Wait times for PvP are interminably long, brand new players are few and far between and when they do turn up they usually quit after a turn or two, enlisted packs offer virtually no chance of a legendary, general packs take too long to accumalate gold for and then the chance for a legendary is still very low......apologies for the rant but it is becoming increasingly frustrating.

Maybe I should try Solforge. I'm sue if you narrow your eyes enough the imps will look like T34's, and the faeries like Tigers!
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 14 Dec 2014, 16:20

carl124 wrote:It seems to me the game is fading away. (...)
Maybe I should try Solforge. I'm sue if you narrow your eyes enough the imps will look like T34's, and the faeries like Tigers!

Hope not...i was expecting it to last some years at least...i think it is the effect of the new single player levels...
(In my case the WW2 enviroment is kind of "necessary"...)

Perhaps a new season would spice things up...a ranking reset would give more interest to all duels...and all players would have to login and play to get into the ranking...
Of course there would be a increse on unbalanced games...but it would be temporary...
(In my case it would be beneficial...i cant get higher in the ranking...wolf wont let me...so a reset will make me have to fight for it again)

A new PVP mode would also help, i guess...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby JordanBei » 14 Dec 2014, 23:08

carl124 wrote:It seems to me the game is fading away. Wait times for PvP are interminably long, brand new players are few and far between and when they do turn up they usually quit after a turn or two, enlisted packs offer virtually no chance of a legendary, general packs take too long to accumalate gold for and then the chance for a legendary is still very low......apologies for the rant but it is becoming increasingly frustrating.

I do agreed with your points. It's still hard to find a match and the rewards are simply not worth it for the time put in.
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby nAFAI » 15 Dec 2014, 12:46

Hello all,

I just wanted to jump quickly here to redirect you tou our last development letter: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=383 where we address some of the points you have been discusing lately and where you can see our approach to them.

Cheers and thank you!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin

Return to General Discussion