What cards to use in pairs?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

What cards to use in pairs?

Postby Assassin » 04 Dec 2014, 12:25

Another survey...

What cards do you think worthy of using in pairs (i.e. having two equal cards in the deck)?

Obviously Bradenburger and Better Equipment...but what else?

Presently i am testing a Russian Heavy deck...so i use two T34 and two Katyuska...and 101st are a must to counter Flag Raising and such...

Sometimes i use two Hetzer and/or two Flying Tigers...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Re: What cards to use in pairs?

Postby wolf » 04 Dec 2014, 13:29

I play almost exclusively 2 copies of each card in my deck. I removed both 101th for 1 matilda and that Japanese lifegain general. He seems pretty strong and 101th get countered by blitzkrieg effects to often.

I think you will want to play 2 copies of each card if possible to make your deck more consistent.
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Re: What cards to use in pairs?

Postby Assassin » 04 Dec 2014, 13:45

wolf wrote:I play almost exclusively 2 copies of each card in my deck. I removed both 101th for 1 matilda and that Japanese lifegain general. He seems pretty strong and 101th get countered by blitzkrieg effects to often.

I think you will want to play 2 copies of each card if possible to make your deck more consistent.

Yes and no...we get 6 cards each draw...sometimes we need different things...i usually prefer 6 different cards...(althought your abbility to deploy two Flying Tigers for free is very upsetting...particullary when followed by Flag Raising)

The problem is deciding what to leave behind...

I guess once you have enough legendaries then all is left are "pairs"... :D
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Return to General Discussion