How do you get 15 points for a win?

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: How do you get 15 points for a win?

Postby carl124 » 04 Dec 2014, 17:25

I got Vasily and Rommel from General Packs. Had a couple of others (Machinegun and Hells Angels I think) from Enlisted Packs prior to the update when they were still Epics. I bought Gunto for £9.99. As for the rest, well I had a mad day when I was getting frustrated at being beaten, thought it was the decks, and spent LOTS of money buying packs with legendaries. Most of what I got were duplicates so in a sense that was a waste of money and I regret doing it now. Actually having a load of legendary cards helps you win but skill and luck are still as important.
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 05 Dec 2014, 11:21

carl124 wrote:I got Vasily and Rommel from General Packs. Had a couple of others (Machinegun and Hells Angels I think) from Enlisted Packs prior to the update when they were still Epics. I bought Gunto for £9.99. As for the rest, well I had a mad day when I was getting frustrated at being beaten, thought it was the decks, and spent LOTS of money buying packs with legendaries. Most of what I got were duplicates so in a sense that was a waste of money and I regret doing it now. Actually having a load of legendary cards helps you win but skill and luck are still as important.

Thanks for the insight...

I had some of those days...that is why i dont have a credit card associated with my google acount...by the time i find out how to do it i am actually "cooler" and able to NOT DO IT :D
I think i will have one day like that tomorrow when i open a couple more General Packs...i must be the only player yet to have a Legendary from a General Pack...(all mine are from Enlisted...in the good old days...sorry...one is from the Marshal Pack for 100 3-stars...but that one had no luck involved)

Bear in mind that i think this game is worth some investment...i just am not able to justify it at he present...games are not a priority...hence playing "free" games...
If i had the extra cash i would but the legendary i want...Gunto is a very good card...not sure if it would be the one i would get...
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby carl124 » 05 Dec 2014, 13:14

If you do want to purchase cards and you already have at least some legendaries I would recommend buying the cards you want individually when on offer rather than spending money on Ultra packs and such. The luck factor enters again with the packs and there is nothing worse than spending a lot of money on a single pack and not getting a single card from it that is any use!

I will buy Maus when its available, then I think I am done spending.

I do get a lot of hours of entertainment from the game and despite what I have spent, on a cost per hour basis it is still pretty good value.
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Previous

Return to General Discussion