Patch Notes 1.3.1 - Live!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby Assassin » 27 Nov 2014, 12:36

By the way...my suggestion for a 125 3-stars reward was politely refused, right?
(I am not ungrateful...the rewards were great...but i can always ask :oops: )
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby JordanBei » 28 Nov 2014, 04:01

I started using a air based deck for pvp and it seems to have countered those Matildas by avoiding them and going directly for the enemy
Image
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 160
Joined: 12 May 2014, 11:38

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby Assassin » 28 Nov 2014, 11:11

JordanBei wrote:I started using a air based deck for pvp and it seems to have countered those Matildas by avoiding them and going directly for the enemy

I just remembered another thing...there are several abilities (and some units) that allows the unit to destroy ANY armored...including matildas....bazooka for instance is a very strong one.

I would like to try to fight your Air deck...never seen one...i would even take my Matilda if you want... :D
(I am not sure if i have played against you recently...)
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby nAFAI » 28 Nov 2014, 11:41

Assassin wrote:By the way...my suggestion for a 125 3-stars reward was politely refused, right?
(I am not ungrateful...the rewards were great...but i can always ask :oops: )


I'm afraid it was Assassin! But thanks for asking :lol: ! We are pretty satisfied with how those rewards work :).
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby DaemonSultan » 03 Dec 2014, 17:11

Work apple, work..!
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 14:56
Location: Seoul, South Korea.

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby nAFAI » 03 Dec 2014, 17:19

Still waiting for review :(.

Shouldn't be much longer though... hopefully... plz... ^^.
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby Assassin » 04 Dec 2014, 10:56

nAFAI wrote:
carl124 wrote:Looking forward to new version. Just to clarify, spying will remove all current abilities EXCEPT invincible?

Cheers


It will remove ALL abilities, including Invincible which already do.

Cheers!

Just one confirmation please...aplying Spy on an already flagged card will remove its invulnerability, right?
(after the patch)

Just got plastered again by the consecutive use of flag raising and david mccampbell... :evil:
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1400
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby nAFAI » 04 Dec 2014, 11:03

Assassin wrote:
nAFAI wrote:
carl124 wrote:Looking forward to new version. Just to clarify, spying will remove all current abilities EXCEPT invincible?

Cheers


It will remove ALL abilities, including Invincible which already do.

Cheers!

Just one confirmation please...aplying Spy on an already flagged card will remove its invulnerability, right?
(after the patch)

Just got plastered again by the consecutive use of flag raising and david mccampbell... :evil:


That's correct, Assassin, big change in gameplay incoming :).
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - Live!

Postby nAFAI » 09 Dec 2014, 12:16

Hey all,

New version is finally out! Update your devices and start enjoying the new game features right away!

Cheers and thanks for your support!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron