Patch Notes 1.3.1 - Live!

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Patch Notes 1.3.1 - Live!

Postby nAFAI » 26 Nov 2014, 17:47

Hey all,

We have just sent the next Global Update to Apple and it should be ready to go by early next week, here you have the Patch Notes for the next build. Some exciting changes indeed!

-= PATCH NOTES v1.3.1 =-

Bug Fixes:

    - The Supermarine Spitfire Deploy Ability is now Working as Intended.
    - Matilda tank now display its proper image.
    - Fixed a couple of issues with Shock Ability.
    - Fixed a couple of issues with Blitzkrieg Ability.
    - Fixed a problem with Sabotage Ability, now it removes all the items attached to a unit instead of one.
    - Fixed a problem with Zukov Card that was crashing the game.
    - Fixed a Push Notifications problem in Android devices, Facebook Friends battles and Ingame Chat should be now Working as Intended.
    - Minor bugs in the shop fixed.
    - Critical bug on the Deck builder tutorial fixed.
    - Critical bug opening the "Play level" and "Level Completed" popups fixed.
    - Fixed an issue when connecting to Facebook

Game Balance:

    - Spy Ability now removes ALL the current abilities from the target. This includes Flag Rising & Blitzkrieg.
    Notes: With this change we want to tackle two big issues that the game was still having. 1st there has been always a lot of confusion in why Blitzkrieg and Flag Rising were not affected by Spy, the reason it was because there were considered "effects" but we do not mention anything about effects anywhere else in the game, so we have finally decided to treat both abilities as normal abilities, this means that Spy will actually remove the Flag Rising ability from any card. And 2nd with this change Flag Rising again losses a bit more power which is something that we think it was needed, specially with those RNG plays that kepts you getting the Order when being ahead. Overall we think it's now and for all pretty well balanced.

New Cards:

    5 New British Cards (items) have been added to the game:

    - PIAT
    - F-S Combat Knife
    - Mills Bomb
    - Victoria Cross
    - Supply Crates

New Features & Changes:

    - We have added 10 New Levels!
    - New Achievements Screen!: You can now get Rewards for completing levels with 3-Stars.
    - There are two more packs that can now be purchased with gold, Officer Pack and General Pack.
    - The deck builder screen has now two extra buttons, one for Auto-creating a deck and one more to recycle all the extra cards you can't use.
    - A "RESET" button has been added when editing decks.
    - Faction Filters functionality has been improved.
    - The zoomed in view of the cards specify now the rarity of the Card.
    - The cards unfolded will be shown by their ascendent Card Value (common to legendary).
    - The Settings Popup contains now three extra-buttons, for changing the game language, checking out the Fan page and one more for the forums.


EDIT: Forgot to add two big new features!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on it's way!

Postby wolf » 26 Nov 2014, 17:51

Agree on the flag raising change. This will make the game alot more enjoyable.
Most important to me is the android fix, love you guys :-D:-D
wolf
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 226
Joined: 12 Aug 2014, 02:16

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on it's way!

Postby DaemonSultan » 26 Nov 2014, 19:02

Finally! New version, good.

I hope there's NO equipment that gives invincible. That would be horrible..
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 23 Sep 2014, 14:56
Location: Seoul, South Korea.

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby carl124 » 26 Nov 2014, 22:22

Looking forward to new version. Just to clarify, spying will remove all current abilities EXCEPT invincible?

Cheers
carl124
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant
 
Posts: 77
Joined: 25 Aug 2014, 13:01

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby JordanBei » 27 Nov 2014, 03:56

A item that gives invincible would be bad. I am aleady having trouble taking on those Matildas
Image
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 160
Joined: 12 May 2014, 11:38

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby Assassin » 27 Nov 2014, 10:26

JordanBei wrote:A item that gives invincible would be bad. I am aleady having trouble taking on those Matildas

Curious...my opponents rarely use them...and they arent usually much trouble (compared to other stuff)...i guess i have more removal cards in the deck...

I actually have the card and dont use it in PVP...it is very useful in single player because the AI doesnt know what to do against it and keeps attacking :D
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on it's way!

Postby Assassin » 27 Nov 2014, 10:28

wolf wrote:Agree on the flag raising change. This will make the game alot more enjoyable.
Most important to me is the android fix, love you guys :-D:-D

Yep...finally a counter to David and Flag Raising...i will be the first happy customer as i take a lot of damage from those cards... :D

I guess we will be seeing a lot of Courageous Division cards in the future...i am already thinking what to remove to make space... :P
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby JordanBei » 27 Nov 2014, 10:57

Assassin wrote:
JordanBei wrote:A item that gives invincible would be bad. I am aleady having trouble taking on those Matildas

Curious...my opponents rarely use them...and they arent usually much trouble (compared to other stuff)...i guess i have more removal cards in the deck...

I actually have the card and dont use it in PVP...it is very useful in single player because the AI doesnt know what to do against it and keeps attacking :D


It must be that I don't have munch removal cards that they are causing me trouble when they appear.
Confusion does not damage them which only leaves my Brandenburger and m36 Jackson cards to directly remove them.
Image
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
 
Posts: 160
Joined: 12 May 2014, 11:38

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby nAFAI » 27 Nov 2014, 12:22

carl124 wrote:Looking forward to new version. Just to clarify, spying will remove all current abilities EXCEPT invincible?

Cheers


It will remove ALL abilities, including Invincible which already do.

Cheers!
nAFAI
WWIITCG Admin
WWIITCG Admin
 
Posts: 834
Joined: 25 Jun 2013, 16:17

Re: Patch Notes 1.3.1 - New Version is on the way!

Postby Assassin » 27 Nov 2014, 12:24

JordanBei wrote:
Assassin wrote:
JordanBei wrote:A item that gives invincible would be bad. I am aleady having trouble taking on those Matildas

Curious...my opponents rarely use them...and they arent usually much trouble (compared to other stuff)...i guess i have more removal cards in the deck...

I actually have the card and dont use it in PVP...it is very useful in single player because the AI doesnt know what to do against it and keeps attacking :D


It must be that I don't have munch removal cards that they are causing me trouble when they appear.
Confusion does not damage them which only leaves my Brandenburger and m36 Jackson cards to directly remove them.

I also use Ichiki, Onoda and some Shock capable units...and some times i use Search and Destroy, Noborito Lab or Not One Step Back...i actually dont have it...but Guerrilla Warfare would also do. (EDIT...and also Play Ball and Ghost Attack)

It is a interesting part of this game...your strategy must follow the cards you have in your deck...
There are players i almost always beat (even with apparently similar decks) because they have problems countering something i have...and the reverse is also true...i still havent found a way to effectively counter flag raising and david...any player with these cards will give me a hard time...
(hopefully the next update will help :twisted: )
User avatar
Assassin
Major General
Major General
 
Posts: 1402
Joined: 26 Aug 2014, 11:56
Location: Portugal

Next

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron