Page 1 of 2

Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 14:00
by carl124
Certain cards work well together like Blitzkrieg and Gunto. What are your favourite card combinations? (Yes I'm trying to pick up some tips! :) )

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 14:59
by wolf
Maus + gunto
hell's angels + flag raising
Rommel + browning
Hetzer + everything
kamikaze + flag raising
not one step back + flying tigers
Zaitzev + camoflage net

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 15:41
by DaemonSultan
wolf wrote:Maus + gunto
hell's angels + flag raising
Rommel + browning
Hetzer + everything
kamikaze + flag raising
not one step back + flying tigers
Zaitzev + camoflage net

Well, all of these include legendaries.
Kamikaze + david or flag raising is really powerful combo, especially in late games.

for epics: 101 Airborne + Hetzer.
The best first turn combo.
Katusha(or any Russian unit) + Better Equipment + Propaganda.
one turn, one general.

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:28
by carl124
So does flag raising stop kamikaze from dying?

Most of Wolf's combo's I hadn't even thought about. I will need to test some of this stuff out.

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:30
by DaemonSultan
carl124 wrote:So does flag raising stop kamikaze from dying?

Most of Wolf's combo's I hadn't even thought about. I will need to test some of this stuff out.


Yes it does! A flaged rank 2 kamikaze deals almost assured 14 damamge to your opponent's face.

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:34
by Assassin
carl124 wrote:So does flag raising stop kamikaze from dying?

Most of Wolf's combo's I hadn't even thought about. I will need to test some of this stuff out.

Yep...BUT ONLY while active...normally one turn...unless he casts flag again... :D

The first time i saw it i was also surprised...but not impressed...it seems odd to cast a card that will die by itself whenever flag raising ends...but it wasn't against wolf...so it may depend on the rest of the cards...

I think Bettys are a better option...they do the same as Kamikaze with a litle less impact...but they dont die by themselves!

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:38
by Assassin
wolf wrote:Maus + gunto
hell's angels + flag raising
(...)
not one step back + flying tigers

The first two always give me a lot of trouble...

The one i can use are hetzer+anything...pretty usual by now...
The most common combinations are with 101st or 1st marines

I can also do Zaitsev+Camouflage Net...but it is costly (1 for Zaitsev, 1 for net and you need an extra point for upgrade or hetzer) so i think i never did it...
I end up adding camouflage net to whatever is already available :)

Dont understand the last one...what am i missing?

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:40
by DaemonSultan
You mean Mitsubishi G4M, yes? I do know those planes with deployment are quite as good as kamikaze, since they don't die at the end of your turn. But I prefer kamikaze. I mean, it's been Leeroy Jenkins of this game to me. Using Kamikaze - Promote + Japanese Medal combo and finishing the match are always the most exciting moments.

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 16:48
by Assassin
DaemonSultan wrote:You mean Mitsubishi G4M, yes? I do know those planes with deployment are quite as good as kamikaze, since they don't die at the end of your turn. But I prefer kamikaze. I mean, it's been Leeroy Jenkins of this game to me. Using Kamikaze - Promote + Japanese Medal combo and finishing the match are always the most exciting moments.

I used to do that in the past...but it was a slot occupied by a very specific use card...so it had to go...

My game finish in tight games usually relly on Marshal Baton or Blitzkrieg...even Betty (yes...G4M...i dont have the card name in front of me...i just remember what it is) is no longer in the deck.

Re: Best card combo's

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2014, 17:45
by wolf
Not one step back gives the opponent 6 life and you can play flying tigers for free if you have less life than him. So if you draw these 2 remember to play not one step back before flying tigers. Not the best combo but it can make a difference sometimes.