Big suprise on Facebook version

Discuss anything related to World War II: TCG

Moderator: mtormo

Big suprise on Facebook version

Postby young » 17 Nov 2014, 19:57

Hi guys, you must log in the game on the Facebook version. A big suprise is waiting for you.

I'm so exciting that I got lots of useful cards include a Tortoise A39. Finially the 3 stars get some work. Based on the reward need 150 3 stars, I guess new levels is coming soon.

Best wishes for all. Hope you could get what you want.
young
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Big suprise on Facebook version

Postby JordanBei » 18 Nov 2014, 03:44

Nice I got 2 useful epic cards form the packs.
Better equipment I been trying to get this card for a while.
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Postby DaemonSultan » 18 Nov 2014, 03:57

Goodness, I want to see what happened but games on Facebook are blocked in Korea.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dugrim » 18 Nov 2014, 04:26

There are a series of rewards based on the number of 3-stars levels you completed. I' mat 100 and finally I found a legendary I need: onoda
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 18 Nov 2014, 17:22

Dugrim wrote:There are a series of rewards based on the number of 3-stars levels you completed. I' mat 100 and finally I found a legendary I need: onoda

You had better luck than me...i opened one enlinsted, one officer, TWO general and one dual-epic packs (ALL the 3-star bonus for 100 levels + one general pack)...and got ZERO legendaries...ZERO!!! :evil:

In the long run i may have little to complain (it was all free after all)...but it was a BIG letdown from the packs i had to open...i think everybody got one legendary from this (even my friend that just plays on the weekend got one) ...ALL except me :cry: !

The somewhat bright side...i got two brits at last...i have to see how to fit them in the deck...and i got a rare that i still didn't have (Lehr)...but i doesn't fit in the deck anyway (i have panther which is better and is doesnt fit also).
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby DaemonSultan » 18 Nov 2014, 17:45

Calm down, man. I've opened 5 new general packs so far, still no legendaries.
I thought I was lucky since I got 3 legendaries(former epic) from enlisted packs. But guess what, actually it was the only luck I had. And one more, I've been dropped three Noborito lab. Get it? THREE. Eventually they were only 240 gold.
Legendary? You mean Imaginary.
DaemonSultan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Postby Dugrim » 19 Nov 2014, 03:17

I've got 2 Gustav in two enlisted pack, one after another.
I found Maus and Hell's Angels in one pack long time ago,so I don't complain, but still the General Pack (with wrote on it High %, remember) has never dropped a Legendary for me (I've opened 4 so far).

Let's see what will happen on the next few weeks.
We are strong, we are patient, we'll win.
Dugrim
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby Assassin » 19 Nov 2014, 09:59

DaemonSultan wrote:Calm down, man. I've opened 5 new general packs so far, still no legendaries.
I thought I was lucky since I got 3 legendaries(former epic) from enlisted packs. But guess what, actually it was the only luck I had. And one more, I've been dropped three Noborito lab. Get it? THREE. Eventually they were only 240 gold.

That would be worse in fact...we get the Orange border...but then we see something useless... :o

I am "calm"...it is only a game... :D and i cannot really complain (much) about my deck...BUT sometimes i curse my luck...glad to know i am not the only one... :P
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby Assassin » 19 Nov 2014, 10:17

Out of curiosity (and statiscal analysis)...how many Legendaries do you (anyone) have...and how many of them were free?

A side note...we can't complain because i assume all packs discussed here were free...and this game IS BETTER THAN AVERAGE in terms of freely availble content.
HOWEVER...if 5 PAID General Packs had ZERO legendaries with "High%" written on the corner i MIGHT be upset...don't know if the type of purchase affects the % (and nobody will tell me) BUT right now i would prefer to buy CARDS and not packs...if using real money.
Assassin
Major General
Major General

Postby JordanBei » 19 Nov 2014, 10:35

I have Great Gustav that I just got now form a general pack.
It's my first legendary. Not sure how if it would fit but getting my first legendary just makes me happy
JordanBei
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer

Next

Return to General Discussion